Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of phone do you have???

??

• iPhone

• Samsung

• Some other brand that don’t really matter....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo. Paid for it outright and unlocked.

My middle daughter is an iPhone user. She actually tried to brag about the status that owing an iPhone and an iPad has. I had to break her down with that bullshit.

"You only have them 'cause you went broke buying them. That's like wearing Versace but you homeless."

I left the S9+ for the LG G7

Samsung is full of gimmicks and unwanted bloatware. They are their biggest inhibitor. Why create a contact and calendar app when Google has perfect one that is better. The GApps supposed to provide a Google ecosystem where consumers can switch between phones seamlessly and even have a messaging platform like apple messenger and face time.

I need to go back to a flip phone and just use my tablet for everything.

Samsung is full of gimmicks and unwanted bloatware. They are their biggest inhibitor. Why create a contact and calendar app when Google has perfect one that is better. The GApps supposed to provide a Google ecosystem where consumers can switch between phones seamlessly and even have a messaging platform like apple messenger and face time.

I genuinely considered activating my old LG Lotus LX600 flip phone instead of buying the J7. The only thing that stopped me was my new client pretty much demands that I have Outlook and MS Teams on my phone.

I genuinely considered activating my old LG Lotus LX600 flip phone instead of buying the J7. The only thing that stopped me was my new client pretty much demands that I have Outlook and MS Teams on my phone.

bruh you would save a shit load of money if you just use your tablet for service. Get a Google voice(GV) number and download hangout dialer. This will allow you to make and receive calls on your tablet. You can have both devices receive calls from GV

bruh you would save a shit load of money if you just use your tablet for service. Get a Google voice(GV) number and download hangout dialer. This will allow you to make and receive calls on your tablet. You can have both devices receive calls from GV

I have a GV number I use for my business and I typically answer those calls from my laptop here in my home office (I don't personally have a tablet. My wife and kids do though). I would only save about $10 a month 'cause I'm on Net 10 with their $35/month plan on T-Mobile's network. Since I rarely ever use data while I'm out the cheapest plan they have works the best for me.

Back to the trap phone? You looking to get back to the easy money or you old as fuck.

The hate is real. Which iPhone hurt y’all? Tell Kandy who did it.

iphone is a good product and i would love to buy it, BUT i refuse to pay for something that restricts me on what i can do. If I pay $800 for a phone then I should be able to long press and download w/e I want.

Back