Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Killed MySpace?

people would upload music on their page and it would take 15min to load. that's what turned me away
Fr, and it didnt make it any better with my slow ass internet! But I remember Myspace aaaaye
ArtisticWhisperedAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Brings back a lot of fun memories. I tried to hang on to Myspace, my lil music and custom made page, it hurt my lil heart to let it go :cry3:

Facebook became Myspace's competition that they didnt take serious till it was too late. They also didnt upgrade the site at all and then they sold it. Then after that im sure it was plagued with mismanagement. Perfect example is them accidentally deleting everything from before 2015.

Facebook.

I didn't start using internet until '02 where shit was barely coming into the mainstream. I think I signed up for Myspace/BP in the same year but I deleted both by the end of '08.

Myspace got annoying with the page loading and the music background on the pages. Also, the girls on MySpace were getting younger by the year so I leaned more towards Blackplanet. Thing with Blackplanet though was the chicks were becoming snobs, posting they kids but damn near naked on they page, etc.,

I just said fuck it, and canned them pages and stuck with FB (until I deleted in 2013).

Going back on my old Facebook incoming messages from years ago from my first account. Let's keep it real, I was a little simp a long time ago.
bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif

I'm glad I grew from that, nonetheless

Back