Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Killed MySpace?

i had myspace on fire and had no reason to leave

when i came back home from tx and started looking for people, everybody was saying fb this and that

i thought it was all some popular school kid shit but eventually thats all anybody used

what yall know about blackplanet tho?

we really some internet kids

i had myspace on fire and had no reason to leave

when i came back home from tx and started looking for people, everybody was saying fb this and that

i thought it was all some popular school kid shit but eventually thats all anybody used

what yall know about blackplanet tho?

we really some internet kids

I had accounts on BP, Migente, and Asian Avenue.

I knew dudes and chicks straight up catfishing muhfuckas on BP. Craziest part was they would actually fly out to see the person they was catfishing, or have that person fly to them, and STILL would smash.

Last time I logged into BP it was like they tried to make it more like Myspace and FB. I closed all them accounts.

Niggas used to be 12 talking to 17 year olds lol

I remember I told this girl who was like 17 when I was 14 how big my dick was

She laughed me out the building

*Joe budden voice* "Yo My shit small?"

Niggas used to be 12 talking to 17 year olds lol

I remember I told this girl who was like 17 when I was 14 how big my dick was

She laughed me out the building

*Joe budden voice* "Yo My shit small?"

Lmaooo yo I was legit crying when he said that shit bout those NYC condoms

Also when he was like he too washed to cheat. You cant be out here trying to cheat with trash dick LMAOO

Myspace is for teens. If they was smart they would migrate back to it and get from up under FB umbrella.

Myspace had everybody beefing over that stupid ass top 8 shit and "ownz"

It was kinda hot though you could have the music playing when you go to somebody page

Had mad JR writer songs

"Grill em, what set you claim, where you at?" Lol

Myspace had everybody beefing over that stupid ass top 8 shit and "ownz"

It was kinda hot though you could have the music playing when you go to somebody page

Had mad JR writer songs

"Grill em, what set you claim, where you at?" Lol

You too nigga?? I kept some Writer on my shit. If it wont him it was Wayne or Jeezy.. then I'd have one of them interactive backgrounds where the shit would be moving. Page be loading slow as hell but niggas be up in them comments like "Where you get that background from?"

Up until a few years ago I still used to log in and read all my old simp msgs.. I was a cornball up in inboxes writing poetry n shit. It worked on a few of em.

Found my way into their top 8s and their hearts.

i had nothing but dope boy quotes and weed pics/backgrounds....my name was "Digi-scale workin, Boost mobile twerkin"

i had like $200 worth of reggie and a lil powder lmao

Yahoo/AOL messenger was laughs back then
That was back when it was actually hard to get a pic of yourself up. You had to go by how somebody described themselves, lol. Er'body was exaggerating.

My homeboy messaged this chick. Lightskin, 5'5", athletic/slim build, long hair, etc. He like bet, I'll meet you at the hotel you staying at by the beach.

I ride with him in case some bullshit go down.

Girl come down and she didn't lie, but she omitted some inconvenient truths.

Her eyes were kind of cockeyed, but only slightly so you had to stare to be sure, but it was awkward to stare at her that long to figure it out. You just knew something was off.

And she couldn't dress for shit. I can't remember what exactly she was wearing, but I remember how it made me feel. Not good... not good. I think she had these on but it was about 5 years after everybody stopped rocking them.

5B54558C-4E6F-496E-8172-CB23D237B90E.jpeg
I was walking behind them as they walked the boardwalk getting to know one another, me snickering and laughing and shit, lol. He like, you ready to go so you can get to work on time? I'm like, nah I'm off today. You thinking about tomorrow, lol.

That was back when it was actually hard to get a pic of yourself up. You had to go by how somebody described themselves, lol. Er'body was exaggerating.

My homeboy messaged this chick. Lightskin, 5'5", athletic/slim build, long hair, etc. He like bet, I'll meet you at the hotel you staying at by the beach.

I ride with him in case some bullshit go down.

Girl come down and she didn't lie, but she omitted some inconvenient truths.

Her eyes were kind of cockeyed, but only slightly so you had to stare to be sure, but it was awkward to stare at her that long to figure it out. You just knew something was off.

And she couldn't dress for shit. I can't remember what exactly she was wearing, but I remember how it made me feel. Not good... not good. I think she had these on but it was about 5 years after everybody stopped rocking them.

View attachment 134600
I was walking behind them as they walked the boardwalk getting to know one another, me snickering and laughing and shit, lol. He like, you ready to go so you can get to work on time? I'm like, nah I'm off today. You thinking about tomorrow, lol.

I made a similar mistake but I sent her my photo and my dumb self took her word for it that she looked good and she didn’t send me a pic lol.

In like 2004, I was about 19. We agreed to hang out so I drove to her house. I got lost and she didn’t have a cell phone so I called her house and she didn’t pick up. As I’m driving around her neighborhood I see a fat white woman walking around.

I finally get in contact with her and I pull into her driveway and it’s the same fat white woman. She gets into my car and I noticed the pit stains and smell the sweat. I think to myself that I gotta get rid of this fat ass so I drive and pull right back to her driveway and she asks me what I’m doing.

I look her right in the eyes and say, “I don’t like what I see so you’re gonna have to get out.” Her jaw dropped and she stormed out the car. She did have a thong on but she was still disgusting. Almost crashed my car driving away as I hit a speed bump. Never again

Last edited:
I made a similar mistake but I sent her my photo and my dumb self took her word for it that she looked good and she didn’t send me a pic lol.

In like 2004, I was about 19. We agreed to hang out so I drove to her house. I got lost and she didn’t have a cell phone so I called her house and she did it pick up. As I’m driving around her neighborhood I see a fat white woman walking around.

I finally get in contact with her and I pull into her driveway and it’s the same fat white woman. She gets into my car and I noticed the pit stains and smell the sweat. I think to myself that I gotta get rid of this fat ass so I drive and pull right back to her driveway and she asks me what I’m doing.

I look her right in the eyes and say, “I don’t like what I see so you’re gonna have to get out.” Her jaw dropped and she stormed out the car. She did have a thong on but she was still disgusting. Almost crashed my car driving away as I hit a speed bump. Never again

When I finally got a pic to use on AOL chatrooms in '98 I got MILEAGE outta that muhfucka. Had one broad come through from Canton (about 20 minutes away from Ypsi), mixed white broad (grandfather on her momma's side was Black), a lil thick in her pic but nothing out of the ordinary, sent me some nudes and her shit was lookin decent talking that good shit about how she trying to fuck, gonna deep throat my shit, demanded I fuck her in the ass then buss a nut in her mouth and alladat. I set the shit up for her to fall through on a Saturday afternoon and we were gonna fuck and hang out at the crib and she would go home the next morning.

Saturday afternoon comes. She called and said she was on her way so I hit the shower, lit some incense, told my roommates to straighten up a lil bit and took some shots of OGD 100. She get there and I buzz her into the building. By now my roommates have all seen her pics and read the messages back and forth so they know what to expect and one of them was like "you met her on the computer and she just gonna fall through to fuck that easy??? You gotta show me how this shit work!"

Knock at the door. I opened it up without even lookin through the peephole. Standing in front of me was a broad resembling the chick in the pics... But with about 80-100 extra pounds on her frame.

1506300907189.jpg

I let her in and introduced her to the crew. Them niggas had big ass cheese grins on their faces ready to die laughing. It was the chick in the pics, but apparently they were taken about two years earlier or something. I tried being cordial, let her in chopped it with her, gave her a drink and all. Meanwhile them niggas was clowning HARD. I tried to get my boy to make up some shit so I could get out of it but the nigga was like "naaaaaaaaaw nigga, you done brought that big bitch here, might as well get some pussy out of it, maybe she suck good dick, you never know". She sittin off on the couch trying to get hugged up with me and she just bluntly said "so you ready to fuck?". Both of them niggas got up and walked into the kitchen snickering. I really had no way out of it. My phone wasn't ringing, nobody else came knocking at the door, and them niggas I was living with were gonna make me go through with it no matter what.

... So after I got done smashing I come out the room. Them niggas was laughin at me HOARD. My boy was like "aiight, I'mma get you out of the overnight shit, but you was GONE fuck this whale for bringing her here dawg!"

I went back in the room and chopped it up with her and about 10 minutes later dude came knocking like he needs me to go make a run up to Saginaw.

I never lived that shit down.

Back