Welcome To aBlackWeb

What it taste like?

Whats funny is that I have never asked my lady or any other female that I have been with legit "how my dick\nut taste"
Just never occured to me...seemed....disrespectful...

the information has been volunteered...my lady be on me about keeping fruits in my diet cause apparently the supplements I take effect that heavy

They say sugars affects your smell and taste which is why high fruit diets are preferrable for some people

not trying to derail, but for someone in your position, married, kids, etc...

I get why you probably arent in the best position to recommend females even if you wanted to. You dont want certain circles to interact...i get that

but everybody not you. A lot of single niggas who claim they know chicks irl but dont want to let them be involved with their online personas.

At the end of the day, I'm gonna appreciate the females that are here actively posting while still trying to do some things behind the scenes to encourage female participation. All i ask of you is that when you see fuck shit from dudes towards females, call it out.
You seen fuck shit towards females in this thread?

I seen someone asking where are the ladies opinions. That’s a legit question.

i think the first misconception is that this is a rap centric site, when its more about things of the culture. The IC was hip hop centric as evidenced by the name Allhiphop

however, you make some valid points

I think the biggest difference between most females on social media and message boards are that females on social media not really trying to have engaging dialogue. They wanna post their thoughts and keep it moving. I don't get it...why make a "thread" of posts on twitter (character limited btw) when you can have a convo back and forth with people that will challenge your pov.

I have no issues with a man disagreeing with a female. I do have issues with niggas getting in their feelings when a female is clearly beating them in a debate and calling them names and shit. That's corny

but back to the topic

eating a chick not intended to satisfy ya taste buds...lick the clit and keep it pushing

That's the thing...a lot of them DON'T wanna be challenged. They wanna post what they want, and have a bunch of people agree with it.

Simp niggas gonna agree. Women who has the same logic like them gonna agree. If you're that one person who stands out who do challenge them, you're looked at as a hater. You're not goin along wit the collective.

You seen fuck shit towards females in this thread?

I seen someone asking where are the ladies opinions. That’s a legit question.
lol

nah, i was speaking in general

That's the thing...a lot of them DON'T wanna be challenged. They wanna post what they want, and have a bunch of people agree with it.

Simp niggas gonna agree. Women who has the same logic like them gonna agree. If you're that one person who stands out who do challenge them, you're looked at as a hater. You're not goin along wit the collective.
and here is the opposite end of the spectrum, why does a dude have to be a simp b/c he is in agreement with a female?

ya'll use words too loosely

So do most men here so I’m not sure the point of this observation

and here is the opposite end of the spectrum, why does a dude have to be a simp b/c he is in agreement with a female?

ya'll use words too loosely

You can kinda tell the difference b/t a guy legit agreeing wit a woman vs a guy who's simping.

The simp thing I mostly based that off IG and the comments I've read. If you've seen a lot of those comments, you'd agree. Pretty much the hub for simp negros.

Now if we're talkin about here...no. IC...hell yeah. But here, I see and put everyone on the same playing field when it comes to opinions. Everyone should be held with the same standards when posting...regardless if your male or female.

Nut taste like spinach to me.

Penis really doesn't have a taste it self, but nut taste kinda like cooked turnip greens

So everytime I bust in a chick's throat I'm helping her vegetable intake. Who knew??? Where else can a chick get vegetables and protein at the same time without gaining weight or going to the gym?

Fuck Wheaties. Nut is the breakfast of champions.

Last edited:
Back