Welcome To aBlackWeb

What it taste like?

honey nut cheerios

Lmaoo

This thread has potential Kandy Kane

But yeah

Ive had women be a bit sweeter after a good diet of tropical fruits

They wasnt tasting exactly like the fruits they were eating tho...

And thats a prep thing

Like its something you plan for...you and your lady going on a vacay...yall both eat fruits etc about a week and 1/2 leading up...

YHATZEE!!

Word.

Was on vacation with the wife and we were eating a lot of mangos.

Long story short, mango is on deck at the crib now lol

Nut taste like spinach to me.
Hell naw. I bet @Kandy be at the house taking nut after nut on some Popeye shit. Shawdty be at crib swallowing gallons like fuck a gym

tenor.gif

here we go smh

i havent invited anyone so Im not cappin

but what if the shit just aint meant to be?

time has proven over and over that women will flock to what they want to

I dont know any women that do message boards or blogs....especially not based on rap music

i just dont see how anyone can make this shit more appealing to someone else without completely faking it

i said before if there were celebrity profiles and ads and tons of random people on here every day just babbling about themselves and trying to be seen, shit would be "lit"

ABW live? maybe a couple of ya'll niggas actually meet up and scrap......OR just bicker back and forth on video chat while driving around safe areas "lookin for niggas"

i know it sounds retarded when put that way but thats what everybody's watching, and viewing, and joining, and commenting on

we just wanna hear honest opinions from regular ass strangers on topics like what pussy taste like, and that aint really the wave on the internet lmao

not without an audience

here we go smh

I dont know any women that do message boards or blogs....especially not based on rap music

i just dont see how anyone can make this shit more appealing to someone else without completely faking it

i said before if there were celebrity profiles and ads and tons of random people on here every day just babbling about themselves and trying to be seen, shit would be "lit"

ABW live? maybe a couple of ya'll niggas actually meet up and scrap......OR just bicker back and forth on video chat while driving around safe areas "lookin for niggas"

i know it sounds retarded when put that way but thats what everybody's watching, and viewing, and joining, and commenting on

we just wanna hear honest opinions from regular ass strangers on topics like what pussy taste like, and that aint really the wave on the internet lmao

not without an audience
This guy gets it

here we go smh

not without an audience

not trying to derail, but for someone in your position, married, kids, etc...

I get why you probably arent in the best position to recommend females even if you wanted to. You dont want certain circles to interact...i get that

but everybody not you. A lot of single niggas who claim they know chicks irl but dont want to let them be involved with their online personas.

At the end of the day, I'm gonna appreciate the females that are here actively posting while still trying to do some things behind the scenes to encourage female participation. All i ask of you is that when you see fuck shit from dudes towards females, call it out.

bruh if I was single and had a ton of women friends I wouldnt be recruiting them for my rap blog

but I do see what you're saying and I also get why those guys would act like that

maybe they wanna be real sometimes.... you share an embarrassing story or have an honest, unpopular opinion about some shit on twitter or fb and now you got a soul train line of strangers on your head disrespecting you and tagging your family

im wit you tho AP......im not turning nobody in for disagreeing with a woman here or whatever, but if somebody's making it a point to pick on or degrade or humiliate a female poster ill speak up

you just gotta consider there's no lady security detail on instagram.....if a nigga says something offensive they get cancelled, blocked or what have you but the women are not shutting down or running away.....there's thousands and thousands of other eyes and opportunities

maybe the close knit, social club kinda thing makes it more personal or something, idk

bruh if I was single and had a ton of women friends I wouldnt be recruiting them for my rap blog

but I do see what you're saying and I also get why those guys would act like that

maybe they wanna be real sometimes.... you share an embarrassing story or have an honest, unpopular opinion about some shit on twitter or fb and now you got a soul train line of strangers on your head disrespecting you and tagging your family

im wit you tho AP......im not turning nobody in for disagreeing with a woman here or whatever, but if somebody's making it a point to pick on or degrade or humiliate a female poster ill speak up

you just gotta consider there's no lady security detail on instagram.....if a nigga says something offensive they get cancelled, blocked or what have you but the women are not shutting down or running away.....there's thousands and thousands of other eyes and opportunities

maybe the close knit, social club kinda thing makes it more personal or something, idk
i think the first misconception is that this is a rap centric site, when its more about things of the culture. The IC was hip hop centric as evidenced by the name Allhiphop

however, you make some valid points

I think the biggest difference between most females on social media and message boards are that females on social media not really trying to have engaging dialogue. They wanna post their thoughts and keep it moving. I don't get it...why make a "thread" of posts on twitter (character limited btw) when you can have a convo back and forth with people that will challenge your pov.

I have no issues with a man disagreeing with a female. I do have issues with niggas getting in their feelings when a female is clearly beating them in a debate and calling them names and shit. That's corny

but back to the topic

eating a chick not intended to satisfy ya taste buds...lick the clit and keep it pushing

Nah. I dated a vegan and she tasted better than anyone else I ever hooked up with

placebo effect

you went down already thinking yeah im bout to eat this ole organic thang subway fresh

she probably had that cucumber melon lotion on.... fountains and plants and shit all in the crib......diffusers smh

that boy didnt miss a drop lmao

placebo effect

you went down already thinking yeah im bout to eat this ole organic thang subway fresh

she probably had that cucumber melon lotion on.... fountains and plants and shit all in the crib......diffusers smh

that boy didnt miss a drop lmao

No it was opposite man, I went down thinking it was gonna be wack cause girls usually don't smell like Roses

Back