Welcome To aBlackWeb

What it taste like?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Men: What does vagina taste like? Try your best to explain.

Women: What does penis taste like? Try your best to explain.

Go wash your hands good. Dry them off with a napkin. Now lick your hand. Thats what clean penis tastes like.

Now, go wash your face good. Let it air dry. Go outside and run a few laps. Let it air dry. Lick your upper lip.

I hate when bitches like it taste like Pineapples cus I eat alot of it. Nahh nah still a tad bit of saltiness and that's it.

Slight saltiness and water. If it taste like anything else you need to find a new bitch.

I had hoes request that I drink certain things. White grape juice to be exact. They said it made the nut taste good. Is that true @Kandy ?

Shoulda had an AP option for both

:hahaha:

But yo..take some warm water, put about pinch of salt in it..like half a cup of water..aight...so boom, get a clam and put the water on the mussle and then run it down ya tongue..

Boom!!

giphy (1).gif
U tasting pussy

Whatever you do homies, dont eat asparagus and nut in girl mouth. You will be judged. Me and my girl thought it was a myth but she said it def had a taste after she did it the morning after eating a salmon and asparagus dinner.

Reactions: 1/2
end of day or "fully involved" pussy taste like that lil tablespoon of water in the corner of the ham pack

freshly scrubbed and you only get it every now and then pussy taste like water from the garden hose

tenor.gif

Like Shotta said, it depends on the woman.

Fresh out the shower...no taste. Bland ,but that's not a bad thing.

Once the juices get flowing...salted Lay's potato chips. Make a brotha eat for an hour plus.

Slight saltiness and water. If it taste like anything else you need to find a new bitch.

I had hoes request that I drink certain things. White grape juice to be exact. They said it made the nut taste good. Is that true @Kandy ?
Nut taste like spinach to me.

Lmaoo

This thread has potential Kandy Kane

But yeah

Ive had women be a bit sweeter after a good diet of tropical fruits

They wasnt tasting exactly like the fruits they were eating tho...

And thats a prep thing

Like its something you plan for...you and your lady going on a vacay...yall both eat fruits etc about a week and 1/2 leading up...

YHATZEE!!

Back