Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Is Your Track Record With Buying Things Online?

I got a friend who love wish. I ordered from them years ago and was disappointed after waiting 500 days for that bullshit.

I ordered a scarf and hat from wish in early November a few years back and I didn’t get it until like mid January lol

I've been good on like 98% of the stuff I've ordered online. Once in a while, I'll catch an L, but that's rare.

This household averages 2 online shopping deliveries a week

there’s so many boxes on my front porch

Of all places, why order anything that goes on your teeth or in your mouth from Wish? I've heard nothin but horror stories and reviews about wish.com.

Anyway, I order everything online even groceries. Thanks Walmart!

Of all places, why order anything that goes on your teeth or in your mouth from Wish? I've heard nothin but horror stories and reviews about wish.com.

Anyway, I order everything online even groceries. Thanks Walmart!
I've been wanting to do online grocery shopping but I like waking thru looking at stuff and sparking a idea of what to cook and stuff. I like to pick my own fruit and squeeze my own tomatoes

I've been wanting to do online grocery shopping but I like waking thru looking at stuff and sparking a idea of what to cook and stuff. I like to pick my own fruit and squeeze my own tomatoes
I only order parishable items, cleaning supplies, or items with a seal. I shop for my own meats and produce products.

Back