Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Is Your Track Record With Buying Things Online?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I ordered some teeth whitening paste a few weeks ago and I still haven't got it. I only paid $4.99 and the shipping was free so it's not that big of a deal, but I still feel like I should have got it by now.

I ordered it from Wish.com

So now I have to figure out the tracking number and how to get in contact with them to see what happened.

Has this ever happened to you?

This is my 3rd time not receiving something I bought online. The other two times were record albums I bought from a seller on discogs.com. One of them was a Hip Hop compilation called New York City Reality Check; Mixed by DJ Premiere. I paid $30 for it and it never came.

Another record was The Heath Brothers Marchin On LP. I paid $200 from an Australian seller and it never came. I'm still pissed about that. Ever since then I made it a point to not buy anything from an overseas seller for that very reason. If you never get the item there's nothing you can do about it.

But I've probably bought hundreds of things that did come on time so I probably get the item 98/99% of the time.

What about you guys? Ever order something that never arrived?

I’m not reading all that but to answer your question I order shit online all the time. Don’t run into many issues.

however, I ordered a shirt that ain’t made it here yet! It was a Christmas gift.

I order pretty much everything online except for food and clothes.
Clothes I will order if it’s a brand I already own but most part I prefer to try it on on the store to make sure it fit well

I order online A LOT. @Ghost313 use to tease me but now he probably just shakes his head lmao.

At some point, I think people like doing dumb shit when they order online. I can spot a scammer site from miles away or some bullshit but folks will still order from them even after asking me.

Wish is legit and it’s either a win or lose thing because you may luck up or you may have to take an L. The wait time is HORRID and has always been like that which is why I’ve never in my 30 years ordered from there.

I ordered it from Wish.com
giphy.gif

Yeah who orders from wish? I think I ordered this lighter and it took 5 months to come. Other than that I've always had good experiences other than when these dumb ass drivers leave packages on the front stairs. And that's when I take full advantage and call it in stolen. Win/win for me

Back