Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Is Your Least Favorite Genre?

Big facts. Those Marvel and DC movies are slapped everywhere to the point I avoided all those Marvel shows on disney+ because its a overload of this shit. Just feels the superhero genre will fall sooner then later from exhausting the material.
Tnt and tbs prolly show these movies for ratings but to shiw them on prime time tv is unnecessary when you can buy DVDs or digital downloads and watch them commercial free..i own most of these movies already . I don't nesd to see them every day.. Theyre much better i appreciate them better when I only watch them 3 times a year at the most. I did watch doctor strange today and i haven't seen that since it was released back in 2017. I enjoyed very much like seeing it for the first time.. I avoid tbs she ever they show end game and infinity war . I don't want to get jaded.

Big facts. Those Marvel and DC movies are slapped everywhere to the point I avoided all those Marvel shows on disney+ because its a overload of this shit. Just feels the superhero genre will fall sooner then later from exhausting the material.
There’s tons of material. As long as there’s a fanbase and they make money shit ain’t going anywhere

Back