Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Is Your Least Favorite Genre?

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
I think for me it’s far and away

horror

The % of Horror movies that are actually good is so low. Plus since they might be the cheapest movies to make, you’ll see way more low budget/quality movies than any other genre

plus a lot of people generally don’t know how to make their movies scary and then rely on predictable jump scares to distract you from the shitty plot

Spoofs

They try way too hard and just not entertaining
I'm gonna get you sucka
Spaceballs
and high school high
The naked gun
And any other Mel brooks movie like blazing saddles
and Robin Hood men in tights are the best of the spoof drama everything that came out in the 2000s sucks. Scary movie was aight when the wayans brothers did it. I wanna mention Hollywood shuffle but I think that was more stature than it was spoof.

The superhero movie genre not that I hate them and I dont mind theatrical releases but its getting tiresome and common place because tbs and tnt shows the shit every weekend and Tuesdays. One weekend it's marvel movies back to back and the next is dc and the next week its those terrible fox x-men and fantastic four movies or the Sony amazing spider man and venom crap.they could at least show sa m raimis spiderman movies more often but when they do its spider man 3. Just show more . movies a comedy run a fast and furious marathonor some.good black comedy movies and not recent Kevin Hart movies.i mean damn lets get some Schwarzenegger action flicks some die hard or 80s comedies weird science ferris bueller the breakfast Club just take a break from the damn superhero movies for a minute.. I swear spiderman homecoming is on every night. It feel s like I'm in that groundhogs day movie

The superhero movie genre not that I hate them and I dont mind theatrical releases but its getting tiresome and common place because tbs and tnt shows the shit every weekend and Tuesdays. One weekend it's marvel movies back to back and the next is dc and the next week its those terrible fox x-men and fantastic four movies or the Sony amazing spider man and venom crap.they could at least show sa m raimis spiderman movies more often but when they do its spider man 3. Just show more . movies a comedy run a fast and furious marathonor some.good black comedy movies and not recent Kevin Hart movies.i mean damn lets get some Schwarzenegger action flicks some die hard or 80s comedies weird science ferris bueller the breakfast Club just take a break from the damn superhero movies for a minute.. I swear spiderman homecoming is on every night. It feel s like I'm in that groundhogs day movie

Make sure you watch doctor strange on tnt tonight

Big facts. Those Marvel and DC movies are slapped everywhere to the point I avoided all those Marvel shows on disney+ because its a overload of this shit. Just feels the superhero genre will fall sooner then later from exhausting the material.

Back