Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the reason behind the rise in violent crime in America?

That's it. They're covering it more. There may be a spike put there's no upward trend. Crime has been declining across the U.S..

A spike of a few hundred in 2021 compared to lower numbers in 2020 means nothing, when over a 3 year period it's gone down tens of thousands.

The crimes receive more coverage because they're out of place, when there are fewer of them the ones that occur are notable. You'll notice they harp on gang violence in Chicago and Baltimore more now too. That's because in the late 80s throughout the late 90s it was bodies and crime throughout EVERY major city it would have been absurd to try to reduce it down to a small handful of cities. You can now though.

All that Bullshit about it starts in the home is mostly that.....bullshit. People get beaten, raped, and murdered in their homes by family members, regardless of upbringing.

Bolded...

Come on bruh. Obviously the quality of home life matters.

I said "everything starts in the home" cuz in most cases that is where children learn morals and values such as empathy, compassion and kindness.

Obviously if ur home life is shit that doesn't help.

At the same time you have ppl who grow up in horrible home situations, yet grown up be fully functional adults who contribute to society greatly. So ya kno

Folks were locked in and making up for all the violence they missed. Before the pandemic we had a mass shooting once a month.
I love this post.
Imagine this post coming from me.

Lmao

would it be condescending or taken as a joke?

Come on bruh. Obviously the quality of home life matters.
At the same time you have ppl who grow up in horrible home situations, yet grown up be fully functional adults who contribute to society greatly. So ya kno

These 2 statements are opposites. But the second one is correct.

If shit was as simple as good homes make good citizens, it would have been solved already. Therefore:

I say it's bullshit.

You may not like the phrasing because it isn't sugar coated, but your second statement expresses the same point.

Income inequality was exasperated during covid, think about this, only 10 percent of american households earn over 90k, thats a very small group of people, and most Americans know that 90k is not a lot of money.

Income inequality was exasperated during covid, think about this, only 10 percent of american households earn over 90k, thats a very small group of people, and most Americans know that 90k is not a lot of money.
Yep... Income inequality is being exposed more than ever. Cost of living out weighing wages for years on end... Folks at the top getting more, Folks at the bottom getting the worst.. A lot of people are battling With desperation right now..

Same thing it's always been - desperation. Whether that's for money, attention, respect, or to regain some control over their life that's been lost for whatever reason.

Back