Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the reason behind the rise in violent crime in America?

Marc123

You got it dude!

Disclaimer: I am not American and do not live in America.

But I have noticed ur politicans and major news corporations covering it more...

And some are finally asking what is the reason behind the spike? Sum are claiming...

1. The increased pressure/stress cuz of covid.
2. Too many illegal guns on the streets
3. Not enough cops.

I'm not saying those 3 couldn't be a factor. But imo, everything starts in the home. It's how your raising these kids. Are parents (for the most part) instilling morals and values? Like how many families sit together every evening for dinner and discuss the day...2nd its, education. I know quality of education varies from state to state, school to school too. But quality of education plays a role too.

What's yall thoughts...

Poverty…….lots of americans were living paycheck to paycheck precovid, now that they lost their job most are in poverty. And it’s normal everyday people, people are trying to survive

You might be right. I read that according to the The National Alliance to End Homelessness. 59% of Americans are one missed paycheck away from being homeless. And that was in 2019......before covid

Last edited:
Been asking this question lately.

niggas can even catch a flight without catching a fade

The answer btw is covid and the economy, the economy being the bigger reason.

Covid did a number on peoples mental states.

And the economy right now is great for people who got jobs, but its hard as fuck to find a job if you dont got one.
Plenty of people quitting tho. Not saying they were good jobs.....but they are jobs.

Plenty of people quitting tho. Not saying they were good jobs.....but they are jobs.

Having jobs that dont pay well is almost the same as not having a job.

Imagine a situation where you were getting unemployment + 600 a week, to going back to your minimum wage job. Its easy to see how mfers can say fuck that, I rather rob.

All this to say, nothing happens in a vacuum. Its simple to say there are jobs and people are quiting, but lets put that in context.

Poverty…….lots of americans were living paycheck to paycheck precovid, now that they lost their job most are in poverty. And it’s normal everyday people, people are trying to survive
While I kinda agree

what is normal everyday people?

Having jobs that dont pay well is almost the same as not having a job.

Imagine a situation where you were getting unemployment + 600 a week, to going back to your minimum wage job. Its easy to see how mfers can say fuck that, I rather rob.

All this to say, nothing happens in a vacuum. Its simple to say there are jobs and people are quiting, but lets put that in context.

he knows this

dont waste your time

Back