Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the biggest scam in society that is deemed acceptable?

I wonder how many people have actually researched the in's and out's of these issues.
Some of these perceived "scams" may just be people not understanding the nature of the beast.

Property Taxes..you mean to tell me, I have to pay you for some shit I own. Sounds like extortion to me.
Yeah man that's some bullshit. I could understand if my property tax was going to pay the water bill and light bill but nope.

Even worst than that is car tax. Here in NC you have to every year get your car inspected and pay your car tax. 40 for the inspection then whatever the state deems your car worth determine how the tax will be. Dafuck I bought my car I paid for the taxes and now y'all niggas taxing me for as long as I own the car.

Patriotism. Folks turn it into a brand at this point down to selling patriot merch. Good thing is if they got a bald eagle as their pic you know what they bout

d7j3raryn3p21.jpg

The food industry.... if I go to McDonald's and order a big Mac meal that cost $7.99 and I say no lettuce or something it should then cost less then $7.99. Why does it cost the same especially if I add something to it the cost will increase

Last edited:
Back