Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the biggest scam in society that is deemed acceptable?

Annual rent increases are corrupt

The towing industry is completely corrupt from their reasoning to their fees

And imagine paying 1500 a month but the apartment contracts a tow truck company to patrol the parking lot to tow cars not parked in stalls. The reason cars arent parked in stalls is because there's no assigned parking and other motherfuckers can park there so when tenants get home late they just park to the side or wherever they could fit in, cuz there's enough room, just not enough stalls

So ultimately the owners are using tentants money to tow tenants cars... corruption

Annual rent increases are corrupt

The towing industry is completely corrupt from their reasoning to their fees

And imagine paying 1500 a month but the apartment contracts a tow truck company to patrol the parking lot to tow cars not parked in stalls. The reason cars arent parked in stalls is because there's no assigned parking and other motherfuckers can park there so when tenants get home late they just park to the side or wherever they could fit in, cuz there's enough room, just not enough stalls

So ultimately the owners are using tentants money to tow tenants cars... corruption

On top of that, some of these companies will do absurd shit like raise the rent 10% to price out certain tenants while simultaneously giving discounts to incoming tenants that they believe will be able to pay more in the long run.

Rent increases wouldn't be so bad if everyone got cost of living increases at their jobs, but we know that doesn't happen.

^^^^^This by a mile!!!

I mean niggaz really MIGHT get into an accident…

Buuut even by the Bible’s “standards” who really gettin’ into “Heaven”?!?!
:shrug2:
By far

"Hey I know an invisible being who created the universe.It wants you to live your life for it and we need your money and if you don't give me your money,you can't hang with me while I tell you what the invisible being who created the universe said and every once in while we might sacrifice ppl,do strange rituals and maybe we can have weird sex practices too.Is that your wife?"

Last edited:
Back