Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the absolute worst movie you've ever seen from start to finish?

i refused to watch it because I loved the original version and I’m a huge Spike Lee fan.

I didn’t want to kill my view of his art and I wanted to remember the OG for the great suspense movie it was

Word is ...

The movie that was released wasn't a Spike cut ... Hence it called a 'Spike Lee Film' and not a joint

Josh Brolin was pissed cos he said the full cut of the film was probably as good as the OG

I hope Spike releases that in the future

Not the absolute worst film I've seen but ...

MV5BYzg0NGM2NjAtNmIxOC00MDJmLTg5ZmYtYzM0MTE4NWE2NzlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4NjE0NjEy._V1_.jpg

Also Inception as well...

Nolan and his 'big ideas' don't impress me ... Boring 😴

When good to great actors are in bad movies. Do yall think it's the story/plot of the movie or the director?

Word is ...

The movie that was released wasn't a Spike cut ... Hence it called a 'Spike Lee Film' and not a joint

Josh Brolin was pissed cos he said the full cut of the film was probably as good as the OG

I hope Spike releases that in the future

I just ain’t understand the villain like you raped and killed this dude wife because in highschool he saw your dad and sister incest. I just ain’t understand any of it

I watched it and was thinking if it'd had potential under the directing of a Black person...

This was treated like Get Out by black people. By that I mean just because it was black people as the stars, etc they overrated the shit out of those movies to me.

Back