Welcome To aBlackWeb

What if you were swallowed by a whale?

these religious fundamentalists do lol

one of my old homies did & tried to tell me there was oxygen inside the whale's stomach

I'm like how?

he said the blowhole when it comes up for air

bruh, that's the lungs, not connected to the stomach

he didn't/doesn't care

fundamentalist have no room for facts
They believe humans and dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time ?

most fundamentalists (like my old homie) I've talked to don't believe dinosaurs existed & their fossils were man-made for museums

cuz it goes against their beliefs

if God made man to rule over the fish in the water, birds in the sky & beasts on land then dinosaurs can't exist lol

I get amusement outta making “them” try and explain how 2 of every animal on this planet could fit/cohabitate on a fuckin’ boat lol...I just bring it up and let tha laughs ensue

I get amusement outta making “them” try and explain how 2 of every animal on this planet could fit/cohabitate on a fuckin’ boat lol...I just bring it up and let tha laughs ensue

:lol10:

but they got the ultimate crutch to fall back on

"God works in mysterious ways"

anything that can't be logically explained is works of god that can not & should not ever be questioned

anything that can't be logically explained is works of god that can not & should not ever be questioned

That’s their shit right there!! Lol When all else fails throw them “miracles” out there!! That’s their trump card Lmaooooo

Yep. That is their number 1 go to line or they jus claim "faith"

I used to debate religion when i was younger, but no mo. I jus dont care.

Yep. That is their number 1 go to line or they jus claim "faith"

I used to debate religion when i was younger, but no mo. I jus dont care.

yea

I never really get into it unless it's brought up but even then not too much

cuz for sum folks that's all they got, like that's the most important thing to them

they been killin & dyin in the name of god
:ualreadyknow:

yea

I never really get into it unless it's brought up but even then not too much

cuz for sum folks that's all they got, like that's the most important thing to them

they been killin & dyin in the name of god
:ualreadyknow:

Yea, u right.

irl you can really shatter a person's whole existence, if you are really able to crack that religion wall. And they actually come to realization in real time that their entire faith/god is a lie. It can really fuck ppl up....

I learned a long time ago. Some ppl really need religion, and they are going thru alot and religion helps them deal n make sense of it. And if they are not hurting anybody, jus leave them alone.

Off topic but the old IC thread about shark whale had me in tears for days. Homie got so mad he showed his wifeys nudes, threatened to kill himself and quit the internet all in a few pages. Tears mane
What thread was this lol

Back