Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Happen On Your Day of Birth?

and what else

February 1986

It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Diego Godín and Zoi Dimoschaki. In that special week of February people in US were listening to How Will I Know by Whitney Houston. In UK When The Going Gets Tough (The Tough Get Going) by Billy Ocean was in the top 5 hits.Nine 1/2 Weeks, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986 while The Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Hot Metal. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fat Worm Blows a Sparky or Empire City: 1931.

Tuesday 16 April 1985

It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Benjamín Rojas and Taye Taiwo. In that special week of April people in US were listening to We Are The World by USA for Africa. In UK Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears was in the top 5 hits. Girls Just Want to Have Fun, directed by Alan Metter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985 while The Hunt For Red October by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Mapp & Lucia. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Skulle or Psi 5 Trading Company.

Birthday just passed May 19th

Thats Malcolm X Bday and the royal wedding was the same day too, not that I really care about that shit tho but hey

5/19/1991

It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush(Republican). Famous people born on this day include Brittani Kline and Jordan Pruitt. In that special week of May people in US were listening to I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)by Hi-Five. In UK The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher was in the top 5 hits.Backdraft, directed by Ron Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991 while You'Ll Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again by Julia Phillips was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching The Real McCoy. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Mana or Bubble Trouble.
But much more happened that day: find out below..

7/29

This day is a prominent day, trill nigga holiday across the globe

Months prior to this epic birth; three wise men from the East discovered a mother with a display of tears, hitting the grounds of Tennessee. Now this mother birthed three great kids previously but she was being troubled by her rivals & desired for one more child to add to her legacy.

The wise men prophesied & said relay this to your inferiors "This is my final warning before combat. No longer my tears shall touch my cheek again. No longer I shall exercise my strength to battle my inferiors. In due time, I shall birth my last offspring. An offspring, an elite that shall embody trill & become the poster child for it. He will build along an allegiance, an army of people that the world has never seen before. He will become destined to wear the crown & those whom that he gravitates to & gravitates to him shall wear them. Ultimately, He shall make it an astonishment that my adversaries are finally beneath me".

Seven months later, This legend came out the womb with no tears while clutching a gat. His first words, he recited the great Fat Pat quote "Where they at, where they at before I pull out my gat". A legend was born. That legend is T. Sanford

10/18/19??

It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Thierry Amiel and Ne-Yo . In that special week of October people in US were listening to Jack & Diane by John Cougar. In UK Pass The Dutchie by Musical Youth was in the top 5 hits. First Blood, directed by Ted Kotcheff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 19?? while Crossings by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Wild America. If you liked video games you were probably playing Joust or Fast Food.

Famous Birthdays:
  • Thierry Amiel: French singer-songwriter.
  • Ne-Yo : American singer-songwriter actor and producer. (This is conflicting. One site says he was born in '79 and another says '82)
  • Michael Dingsdag: Dutch footballer.
  • Mark Sampson: Welsh footballer and manager.

Top #10 R&B songs
  1. Evelyn King - Love Come Down
  2. The Time - 777-9311
  3. The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me
  4. If This World Were Mine - Cheryl Lynn And Luther Vandross
  5. Luther Vandross - Bad Boy/having A Party
  6. Kool & The Gang - Big Fun
  7. Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin' (every Time You're Near)
  8. Melba Moore - Love's Comin' At Ya
  9. Jermaine Jackson - Let Me Tickle Your Fancy
  10. Grandmaster Flash - The Message

Back