Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Happen On Your Day of Birth?

Thursday, February 1982

It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Kimberly Wyatt and Tatiana Laurens. In that special week of February people in US were listening to Centerfold by The J. Geils Band. In UK A Town Called Malice / Precious by The Jam was in the top 5 hits. Das Boot, directed by Wolfgang Petersen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982 while From Bauhaus To Our House by Tom Wolfe was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching De película. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Night Stalker or Gravitar.
But much more happened that day: find out below..

Last edited:
Never woulda figured you were older than me Mooney

It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Cesare Bovo and Vincent Jackson. In that special week of January people in US were listening to Down Under by Men At Work. In UK You Can't Hurry Love by Phil Collins was in the top 5 hits. The Year of Living Dangerously, directed by Peter Weir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983 while Having It All by Helen Gurley Brown was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Frontline. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aztarac or Donkey Kong Jr. Math.
But much more happened that day: find out below

images.jpg wasn't shit going on on my birthday

Never woulda figured you were older than me Mooney

It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Cesare Bovo and Vincent Jackson. In that special week of January people in US were listening to Down Under by Men At Work. In UK You Can't Hurry Love by Phil Collins was in the top 5 hits. The Year of Living Dangerously, directed by Peter Weir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983 while Having It All by Helen Gurley Brown was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Frontline. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aztarac or Donkey Kong Jr. Math.
But much more happened that day: find out below

View attachment 47941 wasn't shit going on on my birthday
I don't look my age by a long shot!

April 8th 1987

It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Abdelhamid Abaaoudand Razzbowski . In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Nowby Starship. In UK La Isla Bonita by Madonna was in the top 5 hits. Withnail & I, directed by Bruce Robinson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987 while It by Stephen King was one of the best selling books. If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Guild of Thieves or Hunter's Moon.

Saturday 27 May 1989

It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Afgan Syahreza and Rodrigo de Triano. In that special week of May people in US were listening to Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul. In UK Hand On Your Heart by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits. Dead Poets Society, directed by Peter Weir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989 while The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Absolutely. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Boxxle or Dragon Breed.

Pretty trash day.

It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan(Republican). Famous people born on this day include James Leroy Augustine Jagger and Jared Knabenbauer. In that special week of August people in US were listening to Power Of Love by Huey Lewis & The News. In UK Into The Groove by Madonna was in the top 5 hits. Teen Wolf, directed by Rod Daniel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985 while Nutcracker by Shana Alexander was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching The Brothers MacGregor. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Mat Mania – The Prowrestling Network or Bounder.

August 7th 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Julian Savea and William Jardell. In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey. In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits. Flatliners, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990 while A Natural History Of The Senses by Diane Ackerman was one of the best selling books. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Double Dragon II or Lost Crystal.

It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Orelsan and Francesca Lodo. In that special week of August people in US were listening to Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor. In UK Come On Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners With The Emerald Express was in the top 5 hits. The Pirate Movie, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982 while Twice Shy by Dick Francis was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Rätselflug. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Mine Storm or Castle of Riddles.

It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). Famous people born on this day include Naomi Broady and Georgina Leonidas. In that special week of February people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson. In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits. The Hunt for Red October, directed by John McTiernan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990 while Head First by Norman Cousins was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Avonlea. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Corporation or Final Countdown.

Back