Welcome To aBlackWeb

What goes around….really goes around

Sounds like one person talking to themselves, or at a certain point she reserved to the fact that she was gone screenshot it and share it on social media.

cause if homie blocked her, what’s the SMH for?

1623760989520.gif

I wonder if she bragged to anybody how she got one who she ain't going to fuck but he flying her out.

Wonder how many people this dude bragged to about how he flying this chick out who been busting it open on cam and now he about to finally hit her for real.

Then for both of them the shit right in their face went
200.gif

as wild as it seems, sharing of nudes doesnt equal “lets have sex”

the assumption is understandable but its still just an assumption at the end of the day

both should have made their intentions known from the jump
They were having video sex/ phone sex though although nudes don't carry the weight they use to.

Reactions: GNS
If you gon fly a chick out then she better be your chick, and she checking in to your place instead. Imagine dating a chick but she don't have funds to cover her own plane and hotel fees. In the old saying that my grandmother used to say "if she get in your car without her pocketbook then she ain't worth two dead flies" 🤣🤣

Both are dumb, they are made for each other.

Just as many who want a relationship it's just as many if not more who don't want a relationship.

I had a homie who was flying a few into the city and all he wanted to do was fuck and send them right back on their way.
Only time I have heard of that is people with fame. Was he talking to these chicks for 5 months and calling them bae?

Sendin' noods doesn't automatically equal she wants to fuck but it's all about context.

I had a female friend send a vid of her gettin' waxed 40 Year Old Virgin style obviously that wasn't sexual.

It seems quite clear he received pre sex noods and it was fair enough to assume he was gonna fuck

Reactions: GNS
Only time I have heard of that is people with fame. Was he talking to these chicks for 5 months and calling them bae?

Don't know what he was calling them or for how long he talked to them. What do know is he didn't have a problem tricking off. So he flew them in with no intentions of a relationship just to fuck them and be done.

Basically what the shit boils down to is the shit about niggas doing that and them all wanting a relationship ain't an absolute because everybody doing that don't want a relationship. It's really that simple.

I had a bitch pull some bullshit on me last week. It only cost me a 20 minute ride but I was still mad as hell. Can't imagine dropping cheese on a bitch and shit turning out like that. But then again I'm not dumb enough to be tricking off on a hoe that I never met.

I’m trying to think if he fucked up by not letting her stay at his crib.... but it would have been hell to kick her out of his crib

Shit homie thought they were building....

I dont see that from those texts. Building up to fucking sure and she don't need to stay at his house to fuck.

The way she played that through text she was liable to call the police on that nigga trying to fuck her in his house and she from out of town.

It worked out the way it needed to.

Don't know what he was calling them or for how long he talked to them. What do know is he didn't have a problem tricking off. So he flew them in with no intentions of a relationship just to fuck them and be done.

Basically what the shit boils down to is the shit about niggas doing that and them all wanting a relationship ain't an absolute because everybody doing that don't want a relationship. It's really that simple.
True

Back