Welcome To aBlackWeb

What goes around….really goes around

He wanted that plus more it seems. If he just wanted sex, he could have got that locally .

He was invested in getting it from her cause he thought that was the natural evolution of their situation.

He thought she was a sure thing.

Fam is a lame and she ran it up. She didn't expect that reaction and probably thought she could hold him off for a couple days.

ive had several men try to be petty towards me after i declined sex

difference is, i have my own money so its more humorous than anything

my body, my rules and i am free to change my mind at any given time

He was invested in getting it from her cause he thought that was the natural evolution of their situation.

He thought she was a sure thing.

Fam is a lame and she ran it up. She didn't expect that reaction and probably thought she could hold him off for a couple days.
I dont know, man. That is really hard to believe he would spend all that time, effort, and money just for a booty call. Years ago, I worked with someone who was in a similar position. We was in Virginia and he was talking to a chick in some foreign country. He never met the chick. But he would talk to her during work like a real couple. He was trying to fly her out.

Dudes like that want the sex and a relationship. Dude in the op seems like he had a deep connection hence the "I thought we were more than friends".

Last edited:
I dont know, man. That is really hard to believe he would spend all that time, effort, and money just for a booty call. Years ago, I worked with someone who was in a similar position. We was in Virginia and he was taking to a chick in some foreign country. He never met the chick. But he would talk to her during work like a real couple. He was trying to fly her out.

Dudes like that want the sex and a relationship. Dude in the op seems like he had a deep connection hence the "I thought we were more than friends".

Just as many who want a relationship it's just as many if not more who don't want a relationship.

I had a homie who was flying a few into the city and all he wanted to do was fuck and send them right back on their way.

bul should have went to her city first to test the waters. copped a room near her, took her on a date to see whats up etc

he would have been in complete control and wouldve seen she wasnt really down for the get down and went about his business

not the other way around.

bul should have went to her city first to test the waters. copped a room near her, took her on a date to see whats up etc

he would have been in complete control and wouldve seen she wasnt really down for the get down and went about his business

not the other way around.
Facts LOL I do the flying around if I m a spend my cheese I’m the one taking a vacation

I'll admit sending nudes and sexting does not equal sex.

Communication was all messed up.

But.....she silly imo. NEVER fly anywhere w/o extra money on you. Anything could happen.....as it clearly did.

tbh, I refuse to believe she has zero dollars on her.

She mislead that dude like a motherfucker. Shoulda set ground rules b4 accepting the ticket

Back