Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food or drink did you love as a kid but dislike today?

VIBE

Do More. Be Legendary.
We all loved shit as a kid that we wouldn’t even touch now due to life changes, taste, stopping production etc.

Sprite.M was good as a kid but now I highly dislike Sprite.

Sierra Mist >>

Spaghetti O’s ain’t the same, either. I’d kill two cans w a few pieces of buttered bread when I was younger.

All sodas. I can tolerate them, but i would definitely never choose them if given an option.

Hotdogs. Used to like them, but i think i ate some bad hotdogs and got sick. Cant stand the taste now.

Cotton candy - Same with the hotdogs. Got sick from it, now the taste makes me want to throw up

Sprite was good as a kid but now I highly dislike Sprite.

Sierra Mist >>
MMG4z.gif

noodles
fish sticks
long John silver's
Vienna sausages
sardines
spam
biscuits (the breakfast kind)
hamburger helper

Nothing that I can think of...I knew nasty shit was nasty as a child but I mostly didn’t get to decide what we got to eat. I still fuck with candy, soda, etc.

Reactions: B_A
cs Long Johns, Captain D's or any other fake ass fish as well....forgot about those

viennas and sardines only came into play when a nigga was doing super bad, didnt like em then but I ate em

jelly is wack (preserves or jam ftw)

nacho cheese is kinda on the fence these days.....if its real its a go but that salty canned shit is yuck now

pop tarts.....somebody brought some cheap ass king cake to the last function here that reminded me of a pop tart.....I was pissed for real

I tried to hate McDonalds when I started gettin into fitness more, but they still get me sometimes no lie

I still eat McDoubles all the damn time. So cheap but delicious. I add bacon and throw away the bun lmao.

Bunless Baconator's from wendys too if im in a rush

I still eat McDoubles all the damn time. So cheap but delicious. I add bacon and throw away the bun lmao.

Bunless Baconator's from wendys too if im in a rush

lmao I cant do it I be on some bougie shit now

I refuse to order any dollar shit or 4/4 deals or any of that shit

might be a complex but u just think about times when thats all you could eat every day and its like fuck that

im gettin a meal, large, and fuck yeah I want my free pie

I know them shits still good, I just wont do it

Back