Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Food Is Actually Trash But Has Good PR?

Yeah, I didn't really need to quote you as my post wasn't really a direct response to you. You just happened to be the last person speaking on it. lol

Anyway, Waldorf has like 5 different seafood boil restaurants, and you're right, we don't pour that shit out on the table. We just eat out of the bag.

The think that I actually find more annoying about the boils is that almost all of them seem to be owned by Asians. It's like damn, why do they own everything in black communities? lol It's one thing for them to have Asian restaurants locked down. That's a given. Seafood boils aren't their thing though, so why are they running that shit?

yeah I noticed this is a thing in NC too

back in the day there weren't that many seafood boil places at all

now they are everywhere but of course Asian folks own majority of them for some reason

even the name brand Hook and Reel restaurant down here is Asian owned SMH

and of course the Hook and Reel restaurants down here don't taste like the one I go to up there near Landover MD

yeah I noticed this is a thing in NC too

back in the day there weren't that many seafood boil places at all

now they are everywhere but of course Asian folks own majority of them for some reason

even the name brand Hook and Reel restaurant down here is Asian owned SMH

and of course the Hook and Reel restaurants down here don't taste like the one I go to up there near Landover MD

Yeah I think Asians own the Hook and Reel and Crafty Crab in Waldorf.

Nah rigatoni got ridges. If you got a good sauce rigatoni is the one cuz it soaks all that up
the noodle snobbery is hilarious tho @shutupGabi

it's literally the same noodle just in different shapes (with the exception of gnocchi)

it's like saying a personal pan pizza with the exact same toppings

will taste different than a large pizza when the only difference is size

u the same person that cereal companies take advantage of by adding a new shape and charging more for it 🙁

the noodle snobbery is hilarious tho @shutupGabi

it's literally the same noodle just in different shapes (with the exception of gnocchi)

it's like saying a personal pan pizza with the exact same toppings

will taste different than a large pizza when the only difference is size

u the same person that cereal companies take advantage of by adding a new shape and charging more for it 🙁
If it's the same thing but different shapes then it ain't the same lmaoooo the shape is the point. If you make mac and cheese with penne instead of macaroni then that aint mac and cheese. If you make lasagna with ziti instead of lasagna sheets you don't have lasagna lol

If it's the same thing but different shapes then it ain't the same lmaoooo the shape is the point. If you make mac and cheese with penne instead of macaroni then that aint mac and cheese. If you make lasagna with ziti instead of lasagna sheets you don't have lasagna lol

Which is why that abomination @Dwayne makes "Macaroni and cheese, but with spaghetti noodles" AIN'T mac and cheese.

I'm curious now....what makes all pasta the same to yall that think this? Is it cuz they have the same ingredients?

ya'll conflating the names of the noodles with the names of the "dishes"........ofc if u use lasagna noodles then the meal would be called that

the point that the only real difference between noodles is the shape............they still all taste the same if u use the same sauce/ingredients

no one is arguing that mac and cheese would still be called mac and cheese if u used rigatoni instead of macaroni

people arguing between ziti, rigatoni, and penne look ridiculously bougie for doing so

same as spaghetti, linguini, and fettucine.....ya'll just some noodle snobs out here fr 🙁

The size of the noodle makes a big difference to many. Some dont like the angel hair style cause its too thin.

Back