Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Food Is Actually Trash But Has Good PR?

Yeah, this all day. They sell this bullshit in a can too.

I almost projectile vomited at reading that.

I knew what that shit was all about before I ever ate it and decided it was one of those things I could hate without experiencing. Lo and behold I'm in Rochester NY and I get a chili cheese dog from a popular local spot and I didn't read the fine print and all my fears materialized after the first bite. Pumpkin pie chili should be punishable by DEATH!

hold on now... These right here?

tagalongs.jpg

Tagalongs???

fuck the rest of em.
LOL @ all the lies on the side of that box

hustling cookies ain't giving Girl Scouts those "skills"

it's mostly the GS troop moms who serve them cookies like drugs

and all GS cookies taste generic IMO

only fatties with generic taste buds and perverts buy/enjoy GS cookies anyway 🙁

Coffee

I got a lot more productive when I switched to just taking a caffeine tablet in the morning. What’s the point of having energy if you gonna be stuck on the toilet? And it’s horrible for your teeth.

That's the Atlanta and Maryland way.

We do Zatarans crab boil and Cajun seasoning in Louisiana. I don't blame you bro. You been getting it wrong your whole life. It's levels. I'm against the old bay wave too. So I won't slap you, I'll give you a hug bro.
FACTS.

Gulf Coast Crab boils >>> Eastern Seaboard

They try tho

So nobody except people in VA do boil bags at twisted crab? Legit thought a boil bag for two people was common
Nope. Never expereinced a “boil bag” until I moved to NOVA lol.

We went to Crafty Crab and I was expecting it like we eat it at home (Mobile, Al)

Nope lol.

Yeah seeing the shit laid out on a table is weird. They always put the boils in a bag in DC and MD too

I'm more of a steak and ribs guy than seafood, but seafood boils are great. I don't know what kinda BS ya'll are on. I'm talking about the cajun or cajun inspired boils though. That New England shit is no beuno.

I'm more of a steak and ribs guy than seafood, but seafood boils are great. I don't know what kinda BS ya'll are on. I'm talking about the cajun or cajun inspired boils though. That New England shit is no beuno.

I didnt say they were bad. Lol I just said that here they don't lay them out on a table. We have cajun seafood boils here too.

I didnt say they were bad. Lol I just said that here they don't lay them out on a table. We have cajun seafood boils here too.

Yeah, I didn't really need to quote you as my post wasn't really a direct response to you. You just happened to be the last person speaking on it. lol

Anyway, Waldorf has like 5 different seafood boil restaurants, and you're right, we don't pour that shit out on the table. We just eat out of the bag.

The think that I actually find more annoying about the boils is that almost all of them seem to be owned by Asians. It's like damn, why do they own everything in black communities? lol It's one thing for them to have Asian restaurants locked down. That's a given. Seafood boils aren't their thing though, so why are they running that shit?

Back