Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What does ya car smell like???

Whyyyyyyyy u gotta use big words lol. I feel you though(pause)

Hate is a discriminatory action they blacks use against each other
Jealousy is a trait we blacks against each other.

So if it's not direct racism there's are ways that hatred can be tied into why some of our culture can't unify and work together. Folk need to stop letting TV and this unnecessary bs tie their minds up and do exactly what they want us to do and to be!

I'm white, so I can't speak accurately about what black folks do to each other.

Can say there isn't a place in this country as a straight white man (Essentially the chosen Trinity in America) where a black person is going to deny me a loan, give me more time in prison for the same offense a black person has committed or end my life with the power of a badge protection them solely because of my whiteness.

When dudes like preach2teach come around with that nonsense it makes me want to throw a shoe

tenor (3).gif

I was in walmart at like 1 am and looking at those car trees and a guy with a 300lb white chick walked past me then he backed up and was like "get you some black ice, bitches pussies get wet when they get in your car off top" and i looked at his sumo white girl he was with and was like appreciate that and left empy handed but knew black ice could never be an option for me.

Lol why he get mad when he already admit he smell like wet dog?

"How dare u group all us whites, i was just talkin about me that smell like shit!"

Back