Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What does ya car smell like???

One time, I went and bought some cherry scented air freshener in a spray bottle. Sprayed some in my car...damn near choked to death.

I dunno if it was a bad bottle or what, but the shyt smelled like I just pepper sprayed myself.

Last edited:
One time, I went and bought some cherry scented air freshener in a spray bottle. Sprayed some in my car...damn near choked to death.

I dunno if it was a bad bottle or what, but the shyt smelled like I just pepper sprayed myself.
U sposed to spray it AWAY from your face B

Black Ice. I just washed my car down, clean my interior, wheels & pop that black ice off in my ride today.

Man I'd always hear about mf black ice and see people riding around with those black trees so I decide to get one. It was kinda strong but whatever. I go to pick my dad up from the airport and this mf talked shit the whooooole ride. Talkin about why am I ridin around with all that drakkar in my shit. Sayin it gave him flashbacks to when he had just got in the army and stayed in the barracks. Every dude in there had on drakkar, I guess that was the shot back then..iono... but his ass had me ready to throw that tree out then and there...like alright enough...shit

I been looking for something diff to make it smell good though
Quick hack. Spray 2/3 sprays of ya fave cologne on ya front n rear rugs! Bong Bong!

Get the samples from sephora and you ain't gotta pay shit

Chanel Bleu. Broke the top of the bottle in the console.

I had a can of air freshener explode in my truck while I was in the gym

opened the door and that's all I smelled...found the top to the can and a few little pieces, that's it

a chunk of the front passenger seat was blown out tho

I had a can of air freshener explode in my truck while I was in the gym

opened the door and that's all I smelled...found the top to the can and a few little pieces, that's it

a chunk of the front passenger seat was blown out tho
Bruh, that shit happened when I was in Houston. Pink ass gel everywhere. Whip smelled good dena bitch doe

Man I'd always hear about mf black ice and see people riding around with those black trees so I decide to get one. It was kinda strong but whatever. I go to pick my dad up from the airport and this mf talked shit the whooooole ride. Talkin about why am I ridin around with all that drakkar in my shit. Sayin it gave him flashbacks to when he had just got in the army and stayed in the barracks. Every dude in there had on drakkar, I guess that was the shot back then..iono... but his ass had me ready to throw that tree out then and there...like alright enough...shit
The shit is definitely strong af. I had unwrapped the whole thing and it was overpowering. Now I just split open the package and pull the tree out an inch or so then hang it up. With the wrapper still on it's not too terrible

I hate putting food in my car because I know it's going to be loud & bully my black ice scent. So I just put to go food or fast food in my trunk, although the scent still carry to my car. Nonetheless, I don't even allow eating in my car.

I hate putting food in my car because I know it's going to be loud & bully my black ice scent. So I just put to go food or fast food in my trunk, although the scent still carry to my car. Nonetheless, I don't even allow eating in my car.

Lol work will send me to go pick up pizza for the office sometimes and I hate it cuz that delicious pizza smell will linger for at least a week. With the black ice mixed in it's not too great.

My son told me bout 2 hours ago he left his french fries in the car.

So im pretty sure my car smell like waffle fries from Chick Fil A

Back