Welcome To aBlackWeb

What does "we need some space" look like/mean to you?

I didn't feel I had to put a disclaimer, but damn lol

Disclaimer: no one wants to fuck anyone outside the relationship.

Does this information change your view now?

AP.........I definitely think it means someone wants to fuck other people bruh

I just dont take the shit as end of the world, throw that person away type shit

I've felt like that before and honesty is everything to me

there's no other reason for a couple to break mane....none

if you need your own time to think and have your own hobbies there's another room

I have a game room.....I send the wife to the spa.......

if NOBODY is itching for outside sex....and ya'll just get on each others nerves that bad.....the break aint about to help shit

I didn't feel I had to put a disclaimer, but damn lol

Disclaimer: no one wants to fuck anyone outside the relationship.

Does this information change your view now?
Not at all. Why would we half ass it?

She could have stopped chilling and not said anything tbh. Say she working or something

Yeah

if there isnt some type of understanding or at least some ground rules about how the “break” gonna go

mineaswell go head and leave

Space and breaks are stupid and most times lead to breaking up.

And usually one of the two ppl is a gonna utilize the “space” in a way that the other isn’t, which plants the seed for problems that will sprout later after y’all “together” again.

The one who suggested the break may not even be the one to keep an eye on lol that shit is a whole headache. Easier to break up and not feel like you gotta keep tabs on a mf.

Last edited:
And usually one of the two ppl is a gonna utilize the “space” in a way that the other isn’t, which plants the seed for problems that will sprout later after y’all “together” again.

The one who suggested the break may not even be the one to keep an eye on lol that shit is a whole headache. Easier to break up and not feel like you gotta keep tabs on a mf.
I don’t agree with the “one of them tryna have sex outside the relationship” although it may happen. I don’t necessarily think that’s the cause for someone to say “I need space/we need a break”.

When I was younger every time I’ve asked for a break, I just wanted him to leave me alone completely for a few days. However, that one break turned into wanting breaks a lot. Last break I was on, I got into a whole new relationship. it’s a lot to that story I ain’t willing to share but yea.

dude ask for a break now, it’s over.

I don’t agree with the “one of them tryna have sex outside the relationship” although it may happen. I don’t necessarily think that’s the cause for someone to say “I need space/we need a break”.

When I was younger every time I’ve asked for a break, I just wanted him to leave me alone completely for a few days. However, that one break turned into wanting breaks a lot. Last break I was on, I got into a whole new relationship. it’s a lot to that story I ain’t willing to share but yea.

dude ask for a break now, it’s over.

When I was asked for a break I quickly looked for something to get into. When you aren’t in that “I wanna be alone” mindset like the other person, you look to fill the void in some way.

When I was asked for a break I quickly looked for something to get into. When you aren’t in that “I wanna be alone” mindset like the other person, you look to fill the void in some way.

i just be wanting to be to myself to ponder on some things lol

another piece of ass aint one of em

Back