Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you struggle with?.

Sexual energy is the foundational building block upon which internal strength is cultivated. 100 days is the ideal time to begin conversion to a different form of energy that can be catered towards 3 different paths: enlightenment, Health, or martial Power.

An example of the outcome martially is the shaolin that can bend a spear at their throat, or the ascetics that walk thru fire coals with zero damage.

Health wise, it is the beginning of creating true longevity. There's a female master that learned from my teachers school that's 110 and is fully cognizant, flexible, and is much stronger than me, a 6'0, 250 pound built black man.

I need that.

Eating healthier....Just turned 31 last month.

It's time, not strictly salads but more baked foods and veggies.

I struggle with understanding that people aren’t gonna think like me. I know they aren’t but sometimes I sit back and wonder why some people aren’t as tough as me.

One of my biggest weaknesses and strenghts compliment each other.

I procastinate and leave everything to the last minute but I do all of my best work under pressure.

Wait, why do everyone assume I'm some ghetto ass person? I know how to speak to people!

After the tear rolled down my face. I said, "Sir, your breath. No bueno. You should fix that."
I smiled though.

You consider THAT putting it nicely LMAO. Damn you a cold one.

Wait, why do everyone assume I'm some ghetto ass person? I know how to speak to people!

After the tear rolled down my face.
I said, "Sir, your breath. No bueno. You should fix that."
I smiled though.

Originally, I read this as if the tears came down his face after you insulted him.

However, you telling me that nigga had breath that made you shed tears like onions, LOL...

Procrastination. Ive been writing some shit for 5 years and still aint finished. Said i was going to finish it this month aint even started

Planning shit out

Edit: planning shit out specifically for myself. Im great at helping other ppl figure shit out.

Last edited:
Back