2 cheeses. Usually swiss/American
Bacon
Grilled mushrooms
Grilled onion
Avocado/guacamole
Mustard
Fried egg over medium
No bun/lettuce wrap.

If I make one at home I try getting creative with it. Long time ago I made a philly cheesesteak burger. Made a patty, topped with philly meat, peppers and provolone/mozzarella cheese all mixed together. Shit was amazing

bacon
cheese
more bacon
more hamburger
more cheese
more hamburger
more cheese
mayo
lettuce
pickles

im good with the classic: cheese, LTOP, mustard/mayo

when im being fat and fancy I go for bacon, mushrooms, grilled peppers/onions (or haystacks), spicy mayo or some kinda pepper sauce, fried egg, etc

cheese and bread type is constantly interchangeable....we kinda do this shit so we change up a lot

if im making patties myself, I like to mix either some chopped bacon or italian sausage to my ground beef

and yes, we cook them shits medium

Basic. Cheese, ketchup, pickles and tomato. Dassit. Might throw some lettuce or bacon on there but I just prefer the taste of the meat if it's cooked well. I don't want a bunch of other shit making it too messy.

Im hungry

I want a burger 2 patties with cheddar avacado diced burnt onions, mushrooms and 3crunchy on the outside steak fries and ketchup

Lettuce
American Cheese
Pickles
Grilled onions
Bacon
Ketchup
Mustard

If I go to Five Guys I hook that shit up with an extra patty. A1 sauce, green peppers & jalapeƱos.

Back