Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you like on your Hamburger?

That’s kinda dope.
I like it that way cause sometimes you order for later, if you have to microwave it later just microwave the patty the letteuce tomatos and pickles stay fresh and crisp in the fridge ......bread sealed on the counter...i dont buy food and eat it immediatly but its better than microwaving an entire burger all put together that shit turns to rubber

microwaving ground beef aint all that well, if i remember correctly[/QU

nah its gonna lose alot of quality, but im not throwing a full burger in the microwave or put a full burger in the fridge for later....i like it seperated till im ready

Barely just on occasion
chicken might be a wrap after this year( aside from when i go to cali)

I mainly eat fish veggies rice and shit(starches)
Not joking did you just read articles or did you have a health scare, morality issues..etc what was your reasons ? I never had anything turkey made that wasnt actually a full turkey and i always found it not very flavorfull and too dry.....just asking cause the though of turkey back makes me wonder how much time did hands touched this turkey too look like bacon......im high sorry but serious question

Not joking did you just read articles or did you have a health scare, morality issues..etc what was your reasons ? I never had anything turkey made that wasnt actually a full turkey and i always found it not very flavorfull and too dry.....just asking cause the though of turkey back makes me wonder how much time did hands touched this turkey too look like bacon......im high sorry but serious question
I'm conscious to my surroundings.
I do read
No health scare
I want a longer mortality (thats why I stop the bs intake now)

My reasons are because these things really arent good for you. Our bodies werent made to digest the things we intake and for many thats why people have issues with xyz. I want to prevent all that for my long run.

Turkey isnt bad if you cook it right, there is a wrong way to do many things we cook.
Also turkey bacon is highly processed ..I dont buy it per se if i go to a restaurant ill order it

I'm conscious to my surroundings.
I do read
No health scare
I want a longer mortality (thats why I stop the bs intake now)

My reasons are because these things really arent good for you. Our bodies werent made to digest the things we intake and for many thats why people have issues with xyz. I want to prevent all that for my long run.

Turkey isnt bad if you cook it right, there is a wrong way to do many things we cook.
Also turkey bacon is highly processed ..I dont buy it per se if i go to a restaurant ill order it
in no way was i being a dick, hope i didnt come across ass a jerk.....good reasons

Cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Pickles
Grilled onions
Secret sauce, similar to 1000 island

GOAT burger. The meat, the cheese, the grilled onion and sauce make it perfection

Cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Pickles
Grilled onions
Secret sauce, similar to 1000 island

GOAT burger. The meat, the cheese, the grilled onion and sauce make it perfection

I aint saying I don't trust you but just give me the 1000 island, i don't like secrets in my sauce man

Back