Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you like on your Hamburger?

Burgers are my fav food. All kinds of hamburgers. Loaded, plain, crazy, I'll eat it all.

Why people put salad on top of their burgers but you don’t ever see anybody putting burgers on their salad...

:think2:

Everything except onions and mayo, I dont mind the big ring onions , but I cant stand the texture of the fine cut onions mcdonalds and krystals give you. I don't have a grill anymore but if im making my own at home frying em I don't use bread, i season them and use dales sauce and worshtishiere and make hamburger steaks and eat with a fork. I hate finely shredded lettuce too it gets too soggy, Only a thick crunchy big leaf of it for me.

Last edited:
If they know how to make a good burger

Mushrooms
Lettuce
Tomatoe
Red, Green, and yellow peppers

On a thick bun
Oh i forgot about mushrooms, thats a no go for me.....probally not even bad though more of a mental thing I guess, you mean like bell, jalepeno and bananna peppers? that sounds intersting with chili on it id do that atleast once

Turkey burger:

Fresh Lettuce not shreds
Cheddar Cheese
BBQ sauce

Yo on the real throw a pineapple slice on that shit if I’m at BGR

Turkey burger:

Fresh Lettuce not shreds
Cheddar Cheese
BBQ sauce

Yo on the real throw a pineapple slice on that shit if I’m at BGR
Goated off the no shreds.....shit just gums up

Shit be all in ya lap (nh) falling all over the place.
Its just uncivilized and you cant even taste that shit its a fucking burden.....Theres a burger place around here you get your meat in foil, your buns in foil, and containers for your toppings and your condiments in seperate containers ....its decent so by the time it gets home it aint all fucked up and you just slap that shit on how you want it.....side note you save your condiment packets....i used to have a drawer full of taco bell, arbys, and krystal shit

Its just uncivilized and you cant even taste that shit its a fucking burden.....Theres a burger place around here you get your meat in foil, your buns in foil, and containers for your toppings and your condiments in seperate containers ....its decent so by the time it gets home it aint all fucked up and you just slap that shit on how you want it.....side note you save your condiment packets....i used to have a drawer full of taco bell, arbys, and krystal shit
That’s kinda dope.

Back