Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you know about the Keto Diet

I started Keto about 3 weeks ago now...down 17 lbs without working out (fucked my back up so I’m chilling on tha gym for a few weeks)...nuttin but green veggies, protein and good cholesterol...tha best part tho is getting off sugar and not having to starve yourself...I think once I add tha gym to it I’m gonna be in business
I’m gonna miss the damn sugar. Sweets are my weakness.

Any of y’all do Keto? My doctor suggested it to me and I told her I heard that shit was bad but she broke it down for me.

She wants me to try it for a month.
I saw on Facebook it make yo vagina stink

Well lately I've been eating blackened chicken tenders for breakfast lol. I'm not too crazy about breakfast food tbh. But other breakfast meals I'll make on the weekends are:

Scrambled eggs with chorizo or sausage with diced avocado, sour cream and hot sauce.

I made an egg loaf that you can slice up and pan fry to make it like French toast and eat with sugar free syrup.

I made bagels out of almond flour, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and an egg. Topped with salmon lachs and cream cheese. Made jalepeno cheddar bagels they were bomb af!!

If you have IG, look up the keto hashtag IG has a huge keto community and the only reason I made one. Can follow me if you want but you can get a lot of meal ideas and information from just the hashtag too. Any questions you have I'd be willing to answer though.

The most important thing is research. I see a few naysayers in here but I've never experienced one negative thing with keto. The first week is a little rough. Once you're in ketosis, as long as your faithful to the diet its smooth sailing and becomes addictive. Just takes your body a little time to adapt.

Most important thing is electrolytes. From day one eating keto, you want to make sure you get enough potassium, sodium and magnesium. You can supplement or just eat lots of leafy greens. Spinach and avocado are great sources of potassium. Salt your foods. Magnesium pretty much 90% of the population is deficient in. I supplement with magnesium citrate capsules.

The food you made sounds so good!

Sour crotch sounds like sauerkraut....

ROFL....

" Yeah man, my wife got me on that keto shit now"
"Oh you like that sour crotch??"
" Hunh? Yeah, we eat sauerkraut all the time that shit delicious"

:hahaha:

I swear I should be writing for somebody sit com, this shit priceless....

Sugar activates the same part of the brain as cocaine. The pleasure center. Sugar addiction in real.
It’s the greatest. Sugar is a drug. When I first did something like cutting out carbs and sweets, I wasn’t a happy person the first week. Lost a lot of weight tho.

White people call that shit sour crotch or some shit....

I'm reading like "no Becky, your pussy stink"

:Pathetic:
I read up on it. It said it does pass but I’ll be at my doc the second shit ain’t right. I don’t play with the cooch. I went one time because I felt like I was peeing too much. No games.

It’s the greatest. Sugar is a drug. When I first did something like cutting out carbs and sweets, I wasn’t a happy person the first week. Lost a lot of weight tho.
I LOOOOOVE sugar. But its literally the sweet death. There is no purpose for sugar other than our tastebuds. Sugar attaches to calcium and then your body cant absorb it and then you get hollow bones(osteoporosis) or heart disease or diabetes or some other ailment cuz the body is not meant to process out all that sugar. If you can stick to 100g of refined sugars(sugars not from fruit) you're doing okay.

Aye Keto people, so eggs and bacon is cool for breakfast?
Yup, hard to get fat on proteins, fiber and fats. Dont fuck up your gallbladder jumpin straight into piles of good fat. Plz plz do research for and against it.

I LOOOOOVE sugar. But its literally the sweet death. There is no purpose for sugar other than our tastebuds. Sugar attaches to calcium and then your body cant absorb it and then you get hollow bones(osteoporosis) or heart disease or diabetes or some other ailment cuz the body is not meant to process out all that sugar. If you can stick to 100g of refined sugars(sugars not from fruit) you're doing okay.
Man you smart as hell. Refined sugar is candy and stuff right?

Yup, hard to get fat on proteins, fiber and fats. Dont fuck up your gallbladder jumpin straight into piles of good fat. Plz plz do research for and against it.
I’m pretty much gonna stick to a low carb diet really. Strictly meat and veggies for the most part but they said eat good fats and well IDK what that is. Doctor said don’t be afraid to eat the fat off a steak or piece of chicken. That is just nasty as hell.

Man you smart as hell. Refined sugar is candy and stuff right?
Yes. White sugar, cane sugar, honey, agave etc are all the same fuckin shit. The body incorporates it as any other sugar. Sugar alcohols like stevia can upset the gastrointestinal track and should not eat a lot of it. I just stay the fuck away from it. Real fake sugar is healthier than all the other substitutes.

Recommended amount of sugar is 36 or less which is equivalent to 3 cookies. Which is like FOH. And if you cut out majority of other garbage food you can still enjoy those sweets with no worries.

I’m pretty much gonna stuck to a low carb diet really. Strictly meat and veggies for the most part but they said eat good fats and well IDK what that is. Doctor said don’t be afraid to eat the fat off a steak or piece of chicken. That is just nasty as hell.
The fats off the meats is good fat, butter, nut fat, cheese fats, milk fats, yogurt. Bad fats are peanut butter with hydrogenated vegetable oils. It's a heavy oil that doesnt pass through our tubes easily.

Basically what @B_A sayin’...

Read tha backs of packages for nutritional content...avoid added sugars and carbs that turn into sugars...butter, olive oils and shit like that are good fats...eat lots of green veggies and get ya protein in

Breakin’ tha sugar addiction is tha shit tho...once you off it you can stay off it with ease until you wanna go back to them...it was weird tho drinking coffee in tha morning wit butter tho lol

Back