Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Did You Like The Most About High School?

I liked skipping class to go get high and into shenanigans with my fellow classmates.

Loved being a witness to physical altercations

History class was cool too. Thats the only class i rarely skipped.

The jokes and roasting

Although, I was undefeated in roasting in school, but I hated it. After for so long, roasting the same person everyday. I just used to be like "I'm not wasting all my ammo on this fool". So, I'll just stamp someone with a funny name and let the name stick with them.

What I like the most in high school was gym, and shooting ball.

I have never attended my high school reunion. There's a high chance that I never will. I see them goofies on Facebook, enough already.

Loved science, biology, algebra. Hated history, geography and english. Regret not paying attention and cheating in history and geography, had to learn that shit later in life anyway to know wtf was what and wtf it wasn't and where all the shit happened. Its still my biggest weakest area of knowledge, it's just soooooo boring....

Skippin school and smokin weed w the homies

Or

Skippin school and smashin my HS gf she was a freak

High school fucking sucked. My only fond memories are playing Call of Duty with friends from school on Xbox Live. I never went to homecoming. I didnā€™t go to prom. I was poor and had very low self esteem.

College was amazing. Itā€™s basically a place where nerds go to party, get high, & fuck for 4 years. I started lifting & sculpted a great body. Anyone who says high school was fun has never partied until 4am, had a threesome, or blunt cruised around campus with their best friends & a few snow bunnies.

What is it and what do you use it for?
7cd080b5cf7fbc72fa2e31e52f4923fe.jpg

The machining process designed for precisely machining relatively hard materials. A lathe is a tool that rotates the workpiece on its axis to perform various operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, or deformation, facing, turning, with tools that are applied to the workpiece to create an object with symmetry about an axis of rotation. They were originally designed to machine metals; however, with the advent of plastics and other materials, and with their inherent versatility, they are used in a wide range of applications, and a broad range of materials.

Going to the varsity football games as a sophomore.

We had our jv games the night before so its just time to chill and be a spectator.

Afterward the varsity football games everyone would go hang out at waffle house.

Ah, Friday nights as a sophomore in high school.

All sports felt like I was hanging out with my friends after school.

Back