Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Did You Like The Most About High School?

SirReginald

Black Jew. Baruch Adonai
I loved Government class, PE, and hangimg out. Liked college a little more though.

P.S. are you going back to your highschool reunion?

Didn't like or dislike much of it. I was kinda just there. I did like going to a residential high school my last two years. It was a bit of a culture shock since I went from always being in schools that were 80+% black to being at a mostly white school, but I was basically out on my own at that point so that part was cool.

The band, obviously. Basketball was a close second.

Gym class was cool, and Driver's Ed was funny. Most of the subject courses sucked ass, except History.

Reunion? My 20th was last year. Hell naw did I go to that.

Didn't like or dislike much of it. I was kinda just there. I did like going to a residential high school my last two years. It was a bit of a culture shock since I went from always being in schools that were 80+% black to being at a mostly white school, but I was basically out on my own at that point so that part was cool.

You ain’t like black ass LR? LLS

Shop class & PE. Of course hanging out with friends during lunch, track practice, and after school.

funny thing is most young adults in high school wanted so badly to graduate and leave because they thought being an adult would be so much different than high school. I wonder how many realize it truly isn’t that much different and miss school? Lmao.

I truly enjoyed high school and was never in a rush to grow up like many that I knew back then.

never been to a reunion due to being out of the country when it popped up. I definitely would like to maybe go to one and see how some of the folks turned out though.

The teachers used to suck my dick all day everyday in every class. One day one of the new teachers let slip that they spoke about me in the teachers lounge and that gassed me even more.

Sometimes I'd just leave class and walk around and I'd end up goin' on a field trip with another class or even another year, such was my dopeness at the school

I was a top student in all subjects but English and history were my favourites

Middle school >>>> High School for me.

In middle school I had to deal with being bullied at times but it actually showed me some of the ppl that I would have to deal with in the world. I also liked getting out of school at 1:30-2 o'clock everyday. I stayed getting good grades but barely had homework and didn't really learn shit (public schools).

High School was boring af and I was glad that it was over with. Being a disabled person, I was one of those kids that rode the yellow school bus/cab to school. Although, when I went to school I was in regular mainstream classes throughout the whole time I was in grade school. So basically I really didn't have a social life as a teenager.

Back