Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Da F is Da Deal

Yes. Functional adults should be able to understand that not all compliments are welcome at all times
Den why u off the porch ?

images.jpeg

Far be it beyond me that in a place thats about looks..I talk about looks.

Lemme go to a steak house and ask for a steak and get told you cant have a steak its breakfast..why the fuck u open during breakfast den..this a steak house

But I would like to counter argument that it is a visual forum, so judgment is built in visually. As human beings we are naturally judgmental, its instinctively how we learn through observation. So in a sense they very much want to be judged, they just dont want to discourage people with less self confidence or less self esteem from participating. And that's all good, like you said their forum, their rule.

I think the overall point I'm trying to get to, is that when we spend so much of our moments in the day in an echo chamber of self deception, self deception becomes the norm. People who dont practice it to such a degree can be deem social awkward when in fact it's the opposite.

And my point is that you seem to be overthinking it. A lot. The shit is checkers, B. It ain't chess. It's a forum about curly hair. I assume the want commentary on their curly hair. I dunno that there are many other places where they can get feedback on their curly hair without anything else being attached to it. Or at the very least, that's how the admins look at it.

And my point is that you seem to be overthinking it. A lot. The shit is checkers, B. It ain't chess. It's a forum about curly hair. I assume the want commentary on their curly hair. I dunno that there are many other places where they can get feedback on their curly hair without anything else being attached to it. Or at the very least, that's how the admins look at it.
Another good rebuttal, very good infact, I appreciate ur perspective

Ur saying I'm much more advanced than them in perception of what's going on

Back