Welcome To aBlackWeb

What comes first? The plane or the jump?

lol i just said u can plan before hand, so there's no "just figuring out" after the jump, they've already planned.

Again, you're over thinking it.

lol i just said u can plan before hand, so there's no "just figuring out" after the jump, they've already planned.

Again, you're over thinking it.

Bruh you're under thinking it. Let's use your barbershop example. If I want to start a barbershop I got to plan and research what having a barbershop entails. That's creating the plane. Now I have to test that plane by putting it in motion and starting the barbershop. But you had to build or at least begin building the plane first.

So the plan(e) comes first.

Bruh you're under thinking it. Let's use your barbershop example. If I want to start a barbershop I got to plan and research what having a barbershop entails. That's creating the plane. Now I have to test that plane by putting it in motion and starting the barbershop. But you had to build or at least begin building the plane first.

So the plan(e) comes first.

Notice you said all of that shit before you 'started' the barber shop.

If all you had to do was plan and voila , you have a plane, nigga everybody would have prosperous businesses (planes).

The plane symbolizes that you jumped and remained in the air (plane) , you're not "in the air" till you ................ jump.

0AA28A2D-E6CE-4B0D-9C51-44C31F208864.gif

I’ve been reading and I’m trying to comprehend and I’m not. I’m trying to put this in my own perspective.

Recently, I have decided to go about starting a crafting business. I’m starting with one thing at a time.

Did I jump first or build a plane?

Is the plane the plan or is the plane the business?

I guess it's all perspective. I see the plane as the beginning process and I see the flight of that plane as the success.

Goldie sees the plane as the finished product aka a successful business but the fact remains that you still gotta fly it which is where the success comes in.

In Kandy's situation I see it as she started to build the plane aka the plan then she took the leap of faith to fly the plane.

"Failure is a part of business. Very few entrepreneurs ever make it big without first experiencing some massive failures. Whether it be running a business into the ground, getting fired from a job or even going to jail, plenty of very successful entrepreneurs have seen huge failures before ever accomplishing their dreams."
https://smallbiztrends.com/2016/01/entrepreneurs-who-failed.html
Food for thought

What's up El....

I agree that failure is a part of success but which one comes first tho. The plane or the jump?

In theory then, everyone that leaves their parents house to live on their own is an entrepreneur.

I think everyone has some entrepreneur spirit in them. I'm of the opinion that we all have a talent or skill we can individually share with the world and "capitalize" or make a living from.

Back