Welcome To aBlackWeb

What comes first? The plane or the jump?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
25007484_140373016683473_403144468129120256_n.jpg

Nah, it doesn't start till u jump off the cliff.

The meme is just saying it's all about taking a chance. Most businesses start off in the hole, which is why most are scared to do it.

Yeah I get that but you gotta build the plane first before you jump.

Not theoretically but really.

If you work a 9-5 are you gonna quit before you have another plan in motion? Or are you gonna plan first then take the jump?

You can plan for years, most people talk about it for years, but it doesn't start till you take that jump off the cliff. Again nobody starts with an already successful business.

A built plane is a completely successful business, u can't get that till you take that jump.

How can you build a plane if you didn't plan on it flying or being successful in the first place?

You gotta build/plan first then take the leap of faith.

The success comes from repeatedly flying the plane not the initial jump.

How can you build a plane if you didn't plan on it flying or being successful in the first place?

You gotta build/plan first then take the leap of faith.

The success comes from repeatedly flying the plane not the initial jump.

You're over thinking the meme fam lol

It's just about taking a chance and seeing where it goes. Nobody knows if their business will be a success or not. The success rates are low af. Ofc you plan prior, but that doesn't mean you already have a plane.

You can plan for years, most people talk about it for years, but it doesn't start till you take that jump off the cliff. Again nobody starts with an already successful business.

How are you gonna build after the fact tho? How can you build the plane as you're falling?

You're over thinking the meme fam lol

It's just about taking a chance and seeing where it goes. Nobody knows if their business will be a success or not. The success rates are low af. Ofc you plan prior, but that doesn't mean you already have a plane.

Yeah it does. But now you have to test that plane. And that's where the success comes in.

How are you gonna build after the fact tho? How can you build the plane as you're falling?

lol you're taking the meme too literal fam.

For the last time the meme just means it's all about taking a chance, u just can't be scared to jump off the cliff. After you jump u can end up with a plane or you can jump and end up on the pavement.

You're one of them niggas who take sayings literal aint u. "how can one reallyyy bite the bullet, wouldn't their teeth break?" lol

Isn't the saying something like "if you fail to plan then plan to fail?

I already addressed that tho fam. People plan all the time and never do it. "Yo I was thinkin about startin a babershop, i got it all mapped out" and them niggas never do the shit.

lol you're taking the meme too literal fam.

For the last time the meme just means it's all about taking a chance, u just can't be scared to jump off the cliff. After you jump u can end up with a plane or you can jump and end up on the pavement.

You're one of them niggas who take sayings literal aint u. "how can one reallyyy bite the bullet, wouldn't their teeth break?" lol

I understand that it's all about taking chances but the journey starts with the plan then you put the plan in motion to make it successful.

It starts with the plan and is established with the jump.

I understand that it's all about taking chances but the journey starts with the plan then you put the plan in motion to make it successful.

It starts with the plan as is established with the jump.

Read the meme fam, it didn't say to not plan first. It just said u start building after you jump. U can plan before the jump.

Read the meme fam, it didn't say to not plan first. It just said u start building after you jump. U can plan before the jump.

The building and planning are synonymous in this case.

It's crazy to jump off a cliff and then start figuring out how to build a plane or not to crash.

Back