Welcome To aBlackWeb

What coffee are you brewing at home?

I drink it black normally. And im not picky about the brand. Dunkin mostly. But if im going to use creamer....

GUEST_28562da2-aefa-4f68-9502-b4bc4d67ea83

>>>>>

Only creamer i use is a splash of Heavy Whipping Cream. Occasionally i will blend my coffee with Butter, Heavy Cream, and MCT or Coconut oil. Maybe add some stevia.

Only creamer i use is a splash of Heavy Whipping Cream. Occasionally i will blend my coffee with Butter, Heavy Cream, and MCT or Coconut oil. Maybe add some stevia.

Maaaaan if you putting that MCT in your coffee better make sure youre not more than a 1 mile radius from your toilet haha

Lmao I've had that experience before I just measure out a tbsp and add it. Used to just pour some in there, but never again.

Yeah I heard it can be evil haha I was gonna use it before training in my coffee but thought the better of it after doing some research, I didnt wanna end up shitting myself taking a body shot or half way through a squat haha have you found it helps your concentration though???

Yeah I heard it can be evil haha I was gonna use it before training in my coffee but thought the better of it after doing some research, I didnt wanna end up shitting myself taking a body shot or half way through a squat haha have you found it helps your concentration though???
I havent really noticed much of the brain effects that everyone claims it has. It's just calories for the body to burn that's light and can help you not feel so hungry.

Mainly its preferred by people in ketosis since medium chain triglycerides are supposedly the easiest source of fat for the body to use as energy. As a focus enhancer I dont notice shit though haha.

I havent really noticed much of the brain effects that everyone claims it has. It's just calories for the body to burn that's light and can help you not feel so hungry.

Mainly its preferred by people in ketosis since medium chain triglycerides are supposedly the easiest source of fat for the body to use as energy. As a focus enhancer I dont notice shit though haha.

No energy boost either??? Strange I guess building up the dosage (carefully) you may see more cognitive effects... I dont have sugar or even milk really so I have been tempted to give MCT a shot... Seen the butter thing too, but it doesnt even very appetising haha

No energy boost either??? Strange I guess building up the dosage (carefully) you may see more cognitive effects... I dont have sugar or even milk really so I have been tempted to give MCT a shot... Seen the butter thing too, but it doesnt even very appetising haha

Give it a shot, you might find it helpful, but definitely measure out the serving lol. I used to just pour it in before blending and overdid it and had the bubble guts for a good 4 hours but a tablespoon or 2 ain't bad. Its technically coconut oil, but the way it's made to be just pure mct it doesnt taste like anything at all.

The butter I was really hesitant on as well but I promise you that shit is so fucking tasty. I use grass fed butter like kerrygold. Just gotta make sure you blend it. If you just stir it all the fat floats to the top but when its blended together it's so creamy and delicious nh. Doesnt taste much like butter at all.

That's good you dont use sugar or milk though. Its fucking crazy these drinks people get every day for coffee. With all the added sugar and carbs from milk some drinks are an easy 700+ calories basically all from sugar.

Only dairy I use is heavy whipping cream. Dont need much of it and it tastes amazing. Only when I plan on skipping breakfast will I add the butter and mct to help hold me over until lunch. I'd recommend it for sure.

fuck all y'all with them special blends and shit.

20190302_112700.jpg

I don't fuck with coffee like that 'cause I got burned out on it in the early 90's. This is all I need IF I feel the need to drink it. Black with a lil sugar.

Give it a shot, you might find it helpful, but definitely measure out the serving lol. I used to just pour it in before blending and overdid it and had the bubble guts for a good 4 hours but a tablespoon or 2 ain't bad. Its technically coconut oil, but the way it's made to be just pure mct it doesnt taste like anything at all.

The butter I was really hesitant on as well but I promise you that shit is so fucking tasty. I use grass fed butter like kerrygold. Just gotta make sure you blend it. If you just stir it all the fat floats to the top but when its blended together it's so creamy and delicious nh. Doesnt taste much like butter at all.

That's good you dont use sugar or milk though. Its fucking crazy these drinks people get every day for coffee. With all the added sugar and carbs from milk some drinks are an easy 700+ calories basically all from sugar.

Only dairy I use is heavy whipping cream. Dont need much of it and it tastes amazing. Only when I plan on skipping breakfast will I add the butter and mct to help hold me over until lunch. I'd recommend it for sure.

I'll have to give them a shot them, I dont like dairy really as it gives me phlegm... But Im trying to put on weight so Im not bothered about calories (the right way) but yeah I'll give the MCT and also the butter a shot just as its been talked about so much recently, though I cant afford to spend an hour shitting my brains out and lose any weight so I'll start out on real low dosage haha

Black coffee for me
Dunkins Donuts for the mid
and Kona Sunrise for morning.
GUEST_e6ee050d-9a5d-40e7-a718-4b1208c80abc

Amazingly a lot of coffee drinkers don't know that the morning blends have more caffeine.

If you guys get a chance try out Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee

Black coffee for me
Dunkins Donuts for the mid
and Kona Sunrise for morning.
GUEST_e6ee050d-9a5d-40e7-a718-4b1208c80abc

Amazingly a lot of coffee drinkers don't know that the morning blends have more caffeine.

If you guys get a chance try out Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
This and the dominican coffee...both are on point.
But I think blue mt takes it.

Whichever K-Cup 12 pack is on sale at Harris Teeter. Usually ends up being Starbucks, Peet's, or Green Mountain. Breakfast Blend or Medium roast.

I'm only a coffee snob when it comes to coffee shops.

Back