Welcome To aBlackWeb

What coffee are you brewing at home?

Dunkin Donuts coffee is straight trash. I don't know about the roast, but buying the ice coffee was disgusting. I don't roast right now, but Folgers is what I used to roast. I buy their ice coffee and its really good. I mess with every type of Royal Farm's brewed coffee.

McCafe ground coffee >>

idk wtf or htf they do it, but their coffee is so fucking good.. its like a coffee hot chocolate

Business idea...

They don't have access to flavored creamers in Europe like that....
Import...hint hint

And you UK guys
@DNB1
@rip.dilla
@CeLLar-DooR
@Blue_London
That store y'all have at that mall....with all the American foods.....smdh
Y'all better put they sad ass out of business

So you gone play me and leave man out???

:foh5:

I read alot American brands are full of chemicals that dont pass nutritional standards in the EU... American chocolate is wack compared to UK too, I believe it has chemicals in them to stop them melting... There was uproar when Kraft I think it was was trying to buy Cadbury (not sure if they did)... Though I love 'Reese's Pieces' peanut butter...

So you gone play me and leave man out???

:foh5:

I read alot American brands are full of chemicals that dont pass nutritional standards in the EU... American chocolate is wack compared to UK too, I believe it has chemicals in them to stop them melting... There was uproar when Kraft I think it was was trying to buy Cadbury (not sure if they did)... Though I love 'Reese's Pieces' peanut butter...
My fault.
UK people always ask me to bring them reeses and twinkies back.

If you like pour over coffee, I love these 'goose neck' kettles, stops the water from flying out the kettles at 100mph...

image.png

Last edited:
large-compliments-blacksilk.jpg

My fault.
UK people always ask me to bring them reeses and twinkies back.

Yeah we got some American sweet shops, they were really popular but mad expensive... But I do buy American crisps or 'chips' haha and some of the other flavoured Milkyway bars we do get over here though...

I been trying to find Mexican Coke for ages now, place I used to get it from has stopped selling them...

Back