Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Was just talking about Seinfeld yesterday. It might be the 2nd best comedy show of alltime.
giphy.gif

Martin's still the #1 sitcom, but after that Seinfeld might be the best. Fresh Prince is dope but as an adult I watch Seinfeld wayyyy more.

Chappelle Show was only 2 seasons. KOQ is in my top 5 but idk if I can honestly say it's better than Seinfeld.

Curb your enthusiasm
Martin
Seinfeld
Jamie Foxx show
Married with children

Cosby show
King of queens
Fresh prince
Bernie mac show
The office

That's my top 10 sitcoms

I think I made it maybe 3 episodes into the first season before bailing. Is it worth picking back up??
I mean if you’re not a fan of the entire franchise you may not find it rewarding. I’m a huge fan of the franchise.

Haven't really had anything to watch. I gave up on Power and haven't seen an episode this season. The only thing i watch every week is Snowfall. I tried to watch 13 reasons why on Netflix but that's too slow for me

Haven't really had anything to watch. I gave up on Power and haven't seen an episode this season. The only thing i watch every week is Snowfall. I tried to watch 13 reasons why on Netflix but that's too slow for me
you bugging

the first season is practically perfect

when you get to the reason she killed herself, you a sociopath if you dont have no onions around you

I mean if you’re not a fan of the entire franchise you may not find it rewarding. I’m a huge fan of the franchise.
this where you hiding?? lol

i started watching this but gave up on it. Not that i didnt find it interesting but i think something else came on at the same time that i was more interested in

Yeah I stopped watching a few episodes in. If the reason for her suicide is that good, I’ll just google it and not waste anymore time on it.
let me say, imo there is never a reason to just take your life

however, i had to view the things from her pov, and the way they tell the story over the course of 13 tapes with each situation playing a role into why she ultimately killed herself was some really great tv imo

but i know I view things differently than a lot of you all here. There has been maybe one show (i cant recall atm) where I gave up b/c i felt nothing was "happening" but this show isnt one of them. It is very layered and those shows always intrigue me

I said that to say, i think googling the answer is the wrong way to go about it, however, if you feel you just cant get through it, then do what you feel is best

Back