Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Not really a show but I watched Eddie Murphy Delirious and lawd that man is so funny

Money Heist on Netflix. Good series on a bank heist, they use voice overs but it doesn't take away from the series at all. Just started season 2 and I highly recommend it if you need something to watch.

Money Heist on Netflix. Good series on a bank heist, they use voice overs but it doesn't take away from the series at all. Just started season 2 and I highly recommend it if you need something to watch.

i didnt like season 2 lol

i see s3 just dropped so, i might try and watch later

The professor is a genius, I'm gonna watch season 3 tomorrow to see what direction it takes
my main gripe is this cat has an out for EVERYTHING lol

there have been maybe two instances where he had to freestyle, but it still played out like he accounted for it in his planning

my main gripe is this cat has an out for EVERYTHING lol

there have been maybe two instances where he had to freestyle, but it still played out like he accounted for it in his planning
Cosign..... nobody can be that smart and calculated. His brother was some of the brains behind the scene too but still, the shit they pulled off was crazy

Anybody fuckin’ wit’ that new show South Side premiering tonight on Comedy Central?? Tha trailers have me crackin’ up...

This been on my list for a minute

The-Tick.jpg

Jus binged Amazon's The Tick S1 and S2. Solid super hero satire. It takes a couple episodes to find itself. But i dig it. Its funny, and pokes fun at the super hero genre. S1>S2 imo. S1 has a much better villian. The plot towards the end of s2 gets alil ridiculous. Still a fun, light watch tho. Amazon cancelled it, woulda been nice to get a wrap up movie tho smh

Back