Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Netflix joint.

Bout an hour long show.. didn't know whether to put this in the movie or tv show thread...

Kinda cheesy but its a good watch for kids about examples of black excellence that aren't often talked about.

Netflix joint.

Bout an hour long show.. didn't know whether to put this in the movie or tv show thread...

Kinda cheesy but its a good watch for kids about examples of black excellence that aren't often talked about.

Thats whats up. Good to drop some knowledge on these kids.

Anybody ever check for I’m Sorry on Trutv? It’s funny af to me. About this lady and her husband and the awkward situations she gets herself into. First season is on Netflix.

What do yall think about the Hanna show on Amazon?

I checked out ep1, it was pretty much everything that happened in the movie for people who didn't see it.

Joel kinnaman and Mireille Enos back together on the small screen? I gotta check this out.

yea, i got talked into watching that...so much awkward shit happens its funny..
Holy shit I’d beat that little girl ass

Later in the episode the parents were having a dinner party with some black friends and the daughter came out with some black shit on her face and was like guess who I am? Hey hey hey I’m fat Albert!!! I was like damn bruh. Shits awkwardly hilarious

Lodge-49-season-1-poster-AMC-key-art.jpg

Jus binged Lodge 49. The internet put me onto this show, been gettin solid reviews. Kinda reminds me of Netflix's Flaked (jus googled Flaked, it got cancelled. smh). But its much better than Flaked tho. Its the most bland, random plot. Its jus about a surfer happy go lucky drifter who walks into a lodge and befriends a middle aged black guy. Its simple but it works. Lotta random, bland, odd ball humor. It dig it tho. AMC jus extended it for a 2nd season, cant wait.

Back