Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Just caught onto Dexter. This show, after the first three seasons, is a bunch of bullshit. I do like the fact that they highlight the po-po being a bunch of stupid, criminal, murderous thugs. Dexter is not the only criminal or killer, and the fact that this show takes place in Miami is the icing on the cake for me. Although this is an old show; the fact that Miami po-po are known for being crooked and racist, makes me think that the writers and producers knew exactly what they were doing shooting the show there. Sometimes, I watch Dexter, just to look at beautiful Miami.

Just caught onto Dexter. This show, after the first three seasons, is a bunch of bullshit. I do like the fact that they highlight the po-po being a bunch of stupid, criminal, murderous thugs. Dexter is not the only criminal or killer, and the fact that this show takes place in Miami is the icing on the cake for me. Although this is an old show; the fact that Miami po-po are known for being crooked and racist, makes me think that the writers and producers knew exactly what they were doing shooting the show there. Sometimes, I watch Dexter, just to look at beautiful Miami.
you not looking at miami tho

it was shot in California lol

@Lou Cypher

I jus watched the 1st episode of the Goldbergs spinoff. Its called Schooled. lil corny, but it has promise. Set in the 90s. starring the gym teacher, tim meadows and barry's gf. Its iight, i'll give it couple mo eps. No Nia Long tho
Yeahhh, i been half assed watching it out of support for Bryan Callen (the gym teacher), but they did the Pilot in the previous season of the Goldbergs and it was waaaaaaay better than the official show they have going on. Its gotten a couple laughs out of me, but for the most part its a struggle watch.

Lainey from the Goldbergs cant carry a whole show by herself. Dont know why the hell they thought it would be a good idea to use her character. They should have used Erica or something since shes basically insignificant in the Goldbergs series now.

gonna finally finish up House of Lies today
kinda an anticlimatic ending to an otherwise pretty great show

it had its peaks and valleys, but it was still a solid watch. Ten 30 min episodes, 5 seasons, you should knock this out pretty quickly if you have never seen it. I would recommend

Started "Manifest"

it has that "Lost" vibe if you watched that show. I fuck with it so far

pretty interesting to see how things are gonna unfold

What do yall think about the Hanna show on Amazon?

I checked out ep1, it was pretty much everything that happened in the movie for people who didn't see it.

Rewatching the Sopranos. Season 5, Tony ain't shit man. Chris should've popped that fat fuck. Honestly this dude is the wackest mob boss ever

Has anybody watched this episode? The series doesn't start until March but Amazon is showing the first episode only for a minute.

Back