Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Tried getting into something new on netflix
Frontier....nahh
Last kingdom....nahh
Damnation...nahhh

Guess i need a netflix break til after holidays aint shit left to watch im forcing it at this point

Been watching The Innocent Man on Netflix. New doc series about a couple crimes that happened in the 80s that was pretty crazy. Super good doc series. If you liked making a murderer or crime docs in general, check it out. Shits wild.

Been watching The Innocent Man on Netflix. New doc series about a couple crimes that happened in the 80s that was pretty crazy. Super good doc series. If you liked making a murderer or crime docs in general, check it out. Shits wild.

Watched that this weekend as well. It was good as shit. One of the best things I've seen in a while. Truthfully it shows that if you don't have money in America you are FUCKED. There is no judicial system in this country. That shit literally doesn't exist!

Any of yall been watching this? If not I suggest yall give it a try. It's fucking great IMO. Ben Stiller is the director.
68082FB6D23-FEC3-FCBF-3EF919C8009CB667.jpg

Yea. I have been downloading the eps. Will binge when finished, its been getting very good reviews.

That shit is good. Since I can binge so much other shit. I'm actually good with a really good ass show only showing weekly episodes.

Also I finished Jack Ryan that was a really good show as well.

Started binge watching Drunk History today......since each episode is only 21 minutes long, I have been going through the shows with no problem while I am working.

Any of yall been watching this? If not I suggest yall give it a try. It's fucking great IMO. Ben Stiller is the director.
68082FB6D23-FEC3-FCBF-3EF919C8009CB667.jpg

Just came in here to post about it. Beat me to it. Been binging all evening. It's dope.

Started watching Insatiable on Netflix I like it I’m like 3 episodes in

ski-master-academy-poster.jpg

Jus binged Rob Riggle's ski master academy, lol. Yes, this is a show. Its funny af. lol funny. Much better than i thought it would be. Solid cast. Check it out.

@Lou Cypher

Last edited:
The-Guest-Book-season-1-poster-TBS-key-art-1.jpg

Jus binged S2 of The Guest Book. S1 was one of the hidden gems of last year, it was funny af. Season 2 is meh, i only laughed a couple times. Lotta the jokes dont land. Solid message in a couple of the eps, but overall its iight at best. They do a pretty cool shout out in ep 10 to The Wire tho.

Back