Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I've noticed a lot of yall pay attention to and know who directors and producers of shows and movies are. I know a very small few directors. I really don't care about that shit if I like the trailer or read the description and like it I'll watch it. No director or producer will get me to watch some shit just cause they involved. I get the idea behind it though cause I watch certain sporting events because of who is playing or fighting if its boxing.

Tried to watch this over the weekend. Found it boring and didn't finish the first episode. Might try it again but I doubt it
homecoming-julia-roberts.jpg

I've noticed a lot of yall pay attention to and know who directors and producers of shows and movies are. I know a very small few directors. I really don't care about that shit if I like the trailer or read the description and like it I'll watch it. No director or producer will get me to watch some shit just cause they involved. I get the idea behind it though cause I watch certain sporting events because of who is playing or fighting if its boxing.

Tried to watch this over the weekend. Found it boring and didn't finish the first episode. Might try it again but I doubt it
homecoming-julia-roberts.jpg

Ending was kinda hollow but this was good overall. Good noir. Great acting/chemistry between Julia Roberts and that young brother Stephan James , and the cinematography was dope.

It's all subjective to the viewer but it's hilarious /crazy to me to see what some of you enjoy and what you'll turn around and trash.

It's all subjective to the viewer but it's hilarious /crazy to me to see what some of you enjoy and what you'll turn around and trash.

I think everybody feels this way about some of the stuff we see posted that is labeled good or bad

Started watching Flint Town yesterday on Netflix. I knew flint was poor, but goddamn that shit is fucked up. Had like 9 police cars for 100k people.. Its like the wild west there and they STILL aint got clean water.

They broke these down into different posts but damn!!! These joints GOOD. Not going to post all of them frm Bill Duke but if yall like them yall know what to do.

@shutupGabi @Lou Cypher .. 2 episodes into the Chi... im hooked good drop. lou im gon check out that Flint town. Its just a hour away from Detroit, but i swear I only been there like twice my adult life.. was there about 2 years ago. yeah Flint poor as fuck. Glad my sister moved.

Last edited:
Started this last night. Only saw part of the first episode. I think I'm going to dig this one
bad-blood-2017.jpg

Started this last night. Only saw part of the first episode. I think I'm going to dig this one
bad-blood-2017.jpg
I just added this to my queue before i passed out last night. Trailer looked pretty dope. Gonna probably wait till this weekend so i can binge it but maybe will do an episode or two tonight.

i need a good crime/drama thriller or mystery to watch

tried to get back into orphan black...and i think i need to put it back on the shelf

i need a good crime/drama thriller or mystery to watch

tried to get back into orphan black...and i think i need to put it back on the shelf

Have you seen Banshee?

I thought this was pretty good as well
safe-tv-series-poster-e1527118213740.jpg

Have you seen Banshee?

I thought this was pretty good as well
safe-tv-series-poster-e1527118213740.jpg
i forgot i had banshee on my watch list...its on amazon prime iirc

i tried to watch safe, and struggled to get past the first few min, but i'll give it a go

preciate the recs

i forgot i had banshee on my watch list...its on amazon prime iirc

i tried to watch safe, and struggled to get past the first few min, but i'll give it a go

preciate the recs

Safe is a lil slow.

Just go with Banshee you don't have to worry about anything with that one. Just sit back and enjoy!!!!!!

220px-Legion_season_2_poster.jpg

Jus binged Legion season 2. This show looks amazing and is visually stunning. Aubrey Plaza kills every scene she is in. Certain parts feel like American Gods when they comment on the current state of society. Overall I wasn't really feelin this season. Still interesting, jus didn't really move me. I'll stick around for s3 tho.

Back