my fam wont let me cut the shit off if I tried

im not home with the kids all day

dont laugh at me AP I know you bought a crib w/ ya cable savings

my fam wont let me cut the shit off if I tried

im not home with the kids all day
nah im talking about comcast lol

they are a joke lol

you better get those firesticks brah lol

real shit though brah, i got a chromecast and go to kimcartoons. THey have ALL the shit my daughter watches at her moms house. I just put that on my pc, and project it to my tv

I havent had cable since we split

WTF YO!!!!

Barely 15 minutes in to the newest episode of The 100.........and come to find out these niggas were cannibalizing each other during the "Dark Year."

Death before dishonor for me.

Couldn't do it.

WTF YO!!!!

Barely 15 minutes in to the newest episode of The 100.........and come to find out these niggas were cannibalizing each other during the "Dark Year."

Death before dishonor for me.

Couldn't do it.

Both Octavia and Clarke have to die soon, they can't keep getting away with the messed up stuff they do unscathed

Shitted on The Affair when it first came out but this shit good. And goddamn at tonight's episode.

Shitted on The Affair when it first came out but this shit good. And goddamn at tonight's episode.

Again. My nigga!! I fux w The Affair heavy. Season 1 & 2 were GOAT. S3 was decent, the CO storyline was wack imo. Only watched 2 eps of S4. I liked it so far tho. Def will binge later.

Last edited:
Casual-season-2-poster-Hulu-key-art.jpg

Jus binged the 4th n final season of Hulu's Casual. Jus upper middle class, hipster, super liberal cali white ppl living their lives. I dug it tho. Final season was iight, nothing over the top, very understated. Solid watch.

Again. My nigga!! I fux w The Affair heavy. Season 1 & 2 were GOAT. S3 was decent, the CO storyline was wack imo. Only watched 2 eps of S4. I liked it so far tho. Def will binge later.

Tonight's episode was a doozy. Next week there's supposed to be a reveal based on what happened tonight. You might want to catch up.
@me when you do @Marc123

ghosted.png

Binged this Fox comedy Ghosted. I assumed this show would be trash, but its solid. Basically a buddy cop version of ghostbusters. Light, background noise kinda watch. I laughed....did some googles. Its only 10 eps. Fox didnt even bother to air the last 6. Prolly gone get cancelled. Hopefully they release em online tho.

Jus binged the last 6 eps of this. They completely rebooted the show, took away the ghosts and it more like The Office. Change didnt feel needed imo. But w/e, show got cancelled. So it dont matter, decent laughs tho.

Jus binged the last 6 eps of this. They completely rebooted the show, took away the ghosts and it more like The Office. Change didnt feel needed imo. But w/e, show got cancelled. So it dont matter, decent laughs tho.
I saw the first 2 episodes of that show and was not impressed at all. Glad it got cancelled. Fall TV should be coming soon but i havent heard much about whats premiering

Back