Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Slow Horses is back. Enjoyed season 1, especially the 2nd half of the season. Hopefully season 2 starts with the energy of the 2nd half.

Nah, haven't been watching...i'll wait till its done. Then binge.

I've been hearing good things on the internet tho
Yea that will be the best approach to just binge it. Last season they fell off track with some of the major story lines and hoping this season will make up for it.

Jus watched the 1st ep. iight start, story moved quick af for 1 ep.

Jus googled this story....wow, this finna be crazy lol

Criminal Minds never disappoints. I've seen a lot of episodes over 10 times

I want to buy the Mamas Family complete series to stream but it's only on iTunes smh

Let The Right One In

What a finale !! Great Cliffhanger.....I truly hope this series gets a second season.

CAT on Netflix

I'm always interested in what happens in different cultures when it comes to corruption in politics ,crime,and drug cartels. A strong story coupled with salty dialouge and sayings. I'm 3 episodes in and I'm really enjoying this series.

WEDNESDAY

I kept brushing off this series but I'm glad I gave it a chance. One of the best things about it is the extra freedom it has to be a bit bolder than the TV series and movies. Though they do carry over some story threads from the aforementioned.
3 episodes in and I'm hooked.

I'm 5 and half episodes in and I think I have some of what's actually happening to the characters in this series figured out ....maybe...LOL. That's what is so interesting about this show...it always leaves me with what in the world is happening??

Just in case anyone what's to know this Yellowstone season 5 is 14 episodes and will be split into two parts. Part one is going up to eight episodes and part two still haven't been given a release date. So hoping part one goes out with a bang because like last season this one has been lacking and hopefully part two will be much better.

Back