Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

The scenes with her friends and mom are corny but everything else was cool

IMO it was ok had some moments where it seemed like a white person was calling the shots and for some scenes was like "make it more black". They did some really corny shit that didn't seem like it came from a black person.

I'd watch a season 2. Mike Ealy was good as usual. Too bad he offed himself.

IMO it was ok had some moments where it seemed like a white person was calling the shots and for some scenes was like "make it more black". They did some really corny shit that didn't seem like it came from a black person.

Mike Ealy starting to play these crazy nigga roles well

Dead at the nonchalant major plot spoiler at the end. 😂

My posting etiquette ain't sharp as yall's when it comes to this shit
players-mess.gif

Lol, right.

@DMorgan in non-official threads immediately following any release:

“Man, Killmoger was a dope ass character in Black Panther. Too bad he died at the end.”

“I really liked Maximus in Gladiator. Too bad he died at the end.”

“I was really riding for Dany in that last episode of Game of Thrones. Too bad she died in the end.”

😂

@Inori I figured out why i was behind on Doctor Who. There was no season this year, just 3 Specials. No season next year, but 3 specials with David Tennant. 14th series with a new doctor (Black dude from Sex Education) comes in 2024.

Will try to watch the three 2022 specials this week.

@Inori I figured out why i was behind on Doctor Who. There was no season this year, just 3 Specials. No season next year, but 3 specials with David Tennant. 14th series with a new doctor (Black dude from Sex Education) comes in 2024.

Will try to watch the three 2022 specials this week.

I think theyre all on Hbo Max now

6 eps into seaaon 3 of Dead of Me. Season 1 n 2 were dope af. Show feels like its lost its juice. One of the main characters gets cancer n its hella depressing lol....Hawkeye's wife is alil cutie tho

6 eps into seaaon 3 of Dead of Me. Season 1 n 2 were dope af. Show feels like its lost its juice. One of the main characters gets cancer n its hella depressing lol....Hawkeye's wife is alil cutie tho

Ugh. This season is all bout cancer n saddeness. smh

:word?:

Back