Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

American Gigolo on Showtime

Almost at the end of the season and I think Rosie O Donnell is doing a phenomenal job...not saying the rest of the cast including: Jon Bernthal,Gretchen Mol , Lizzie Brocheré ,Gabriel LaBelle,Wayne Brady,Yolanda Ross and Leland Orser ·.are slouches because they are definitely not. There is a casual chaos that flows through the characters coupled with angst and I'm enjoying it.

SHANTARM on Apple TV

As much as a person runs away from the past and tries to disconnect from the world if the person has a helpful soul they will try to help even though it may lead to all kinds of trouble

The Peripheral on Amazon Prime

Feels like a combination of Ready Player One and The Matrix. I'm one episode in and I already have a lot of questions for this multi layered show

Gangs of London season 2

What a way to open your second season. One episode in and I'm already shocked and amazed. I'm in high anticipation for the next 7 episodes.

American Gigolo on Showtime

Almost at the end of the season and I think Rosie O Donnell is doing a phenomenal job...not saying the rest of the cast including: Jon Bernthal,Gretchen Mol , Lizzie Brocheré ,Gabriel LaBelle,Wayne Brady,Yolanda Ross and Leland Orser ·.are slouches because they are definitely not. There is a casual chaos that flows through the characters coupled with angst and I'm enjoying it.

SHANTARM on Apple TV

As much as a person runs away from the past and tries to disconnect from the world if the person has a helpful soul they will try to help even though it may lead to all kinds of trouble

The Peripheral on Amazon Prime

Feels like a combination of Ready Player One and The Matrix. I'm one episode in and I already have a lot of questions for this multi layered show

Gangs of London season 2

What a way to open your second season. One episode in and I'm already shocked and amazed. I'm in high anticipation for the next 7 episodes.

Yea. Im diggin American Gigolo too

Avenue 5 is aite. I get a few chuckles out of it
Man, this show (season 1) is so bad, lol. Only reason i am sticking with it is bcos of Armando Iannucci (i think he is a genius, every week i randomly watch scenes from Death of Stalin). Season 2 is a bit better so far.

I was thinking he may have to hold the mom hostage to get out. May be the only person he won't kill.

It was funny when he said he was gonna fuck his dad's head, then came back and said he was joking.

Jus finished the patient...

wow. I gotta give props to fx for going sooo fucking dark. Shit was shockling sad. Damn

@neo2090

You watchin this?

Finished Barbarians
Interesting how they killed off a few characters and had the cliffhanger of her going to Rome. Her in Rome is interesting by itself but I'm curious what the tribes will do

@Bow to Royalty

Aye bruh. U watch da finale yet?

Yaaa.

I figured he'd have to threaten the mom... Called it! Maaaan, I kept wanting to believe he wasn't really dead. I guess that was the only possible outcome though...him escaping was a long shot, and whether he was fixed or not dude couldn't let him out alive.

Fucked up they let me think he was out, then DAG popped up at that dinner table.

Yaaa.

I figured he'd have to threaten the mom... Called it! Maaaan, I kept wanting to believe he wasn't really dead. I guess that was the only possible outcome though...him escaping was a long shot, and whether he was fixed or not dude couldn't let him out alive.

Fucked up they let me think he was out, then DAG popped up at that dinner table.

yea. Atleast he didnt bury dude in his basement. He showed sum empathy.

I blame the moms tho. Shoulda jus killed her. It wasnt in him tho.

Seein the kids read the letter. Had a nigga alil teary eyed lol

I aint seen a ending that sad since the movie chained.

I was like "wtf the bad guy actually won?!"

Then he chained himself was like wow *weebay shocked gif* lol

Solid show tho

yea. Atleast he didnt bury dude in his basement. He showed sum empathy.

I blame the moms tho. Shoulda jus killed her. It wasnt in him tho.

Seein the kids read the letter. Had a nigga alil teary eyed lol

I aint seen a ending that sad since the movie chained.

I was like "wtf the bad guy actually won?!"

Then he chained himself was like wow *weebay shocked gif* lol

Solid show tho

Ya, it was cool how they showed how much he respected him despite killing him. Delivered the letter, let his body be found for religious reasons, and ultimately followed his advice. Doc told him he had to be physically restrained and he listened.

And maybe doc isn't really dead...I mean, maybe... right? Maybe...

Ya, it was cool how they showed how much he respected him despite killing him. Delivered the letter, let his body be found for religious reasons, and ultimately followed his advice. Doc told him he had to be physically restrained and he listened.

And maybe doc isn't really dead...I mean, maybe... right? Maybe...

lol nah bruh. That doc dead as door knob lol

Jus finished the patient...

wow. I gotta give props to fx for going sooo fucking dark. Shit was shockling sad. Damn

@neo2090

You watchin this?
YEAH ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD i like how they are displaying what was going on in the therapists life havent watched this weeks episode yet

Just started season 1 of Yellowstone. Man...this shyt is good. I should've been up on this when it 1st started
HA!! I been tellin niggas on here bout Yellowstone lol

These n words says its lame. lol

One of my fav shows rn. They basically a gang that runs a ranch in montana.

I only watched 2 eps of the spinoff so far

Currently watching season 2 ep.1. Did...did this muthafucca Rip brought a damn BULL to the bar?? Lol!

Back