Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Just rewatched it the other day.

Didn't realize that was ol girl from game of thrones until this 2nd go around. She ugly but she got body. 🤦🏿‍♂️

get the fuck outa here! That's the "SHAME" lady? lmao didnt even realize until you mentioned it.

the rest of your statement ill just disregard tho lol

Suburra : Blood On Rome on Netflix Always great to find a involving series on the streaming service. This one is about
a fight over development land in a coastal town near Rome. The church, political figures, members of organized crime, local gangs and real estate developers all collide in the battle
One of the great things about it is the friendship between the 3 lead characters.

Andor Episode 4 One of the great things about this episode was the display of arrogance from the Empire and how they underestimated the small strikes of the Rebellion which ultimately lead to their downfall

Dahmer on Netflix im about 30 minutes into episode 1 . Not sure how much more i will watch because i can already see how dwelling it's going to be and beyond disturbing.

Just finished 2nd season of Industry on HBO Max. Surprised there isn't a thread. Pretty crazy show about some college grad students going into the WallStreet business

Just finished 2nd season of Industry on HBO Max. Surprised there isn't a thread. Pretty crazy show about some college grad students going into the WallStreet business
I think i like it. IDK. Had some good episodes this season. Maybe i am getting too old, but some of the characters actions piss me off most of the time.

I think i like it. IDK. Had some good episodes this season. Maybe i am getting too old, but some of the characters actions piss me off most of the time.
Some backstabbing and then surprised by the repercussions of the backstabbing

Also the Irish red head that came back in a shorter role with his sobriety felt forced

Jus started ep 2. Solid so far

On ep 4 rn. Eps are only about 23 mins each. Basically feels like long movie w only the good parts.

I kno ppl get kipnapped all the time irl. But this feels absurd cuz the dr is so calm durin the whole situation.

Just started season 1 of Yellowstone. Man...this shyt is good. I should've been up on this when it 1st started

HA!! I been tellin niggas on here bout Yellowstone lol

These n words says its lame. lol

One of my fav shows rn. They basically a gang that runs a ranch in montana.

I only watched 2 eps of the spinoff so far

HA!! I been tellin niggas on here bout Yellowstone lol

These n words says its lame. lol

One of my fav shows rn. They basically a gang that runs a ranch in montana.

I only watched 2 eps of the spinoff so far

Ep. 1 had me hooked when them muthafuccas moved a whole damn river. Lol

I'm kinda ashamed to say it but these Below Deck shows are addictive. I used to date this chick who worked on yachts in europe for years and I never wanted to hear her stories about it because I always assumed they involved getting shat upon by rich arabs but now I feel like I missed out on a lot of dramatic tales.

I'm watching this too. It needs to have longer episodes. This short episode shit isn't enough with trying to tell his family story, and keep up with his current situation.

i dont mind the 30 min eps.

Im jus interested to see how it ends. I dont think the shrink dies. I think he escapes sum how.

The kidnapers moms is annoying af

i dont mind the 30 min eps.

Im jus interested to see how it ends. I dont think the shrink dies. I think he escapes sum how.

The kidnapers moms is annoying af

I was thinking he may have to hold the mom hostage to get out. May be the only person he won't kill.

It was funny when he said he was gonna fuck his dad's head, then came back and said he was joking.

Back