Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Idk how to explain but it’s trashing an already trashy ass show

Ion know what Sydney crying about tho. Niggas always gonna compare chicks. Unfortunately she just had to hear about it. That's the game you're there to play.

They all gotta know zeta and Timmy got this shit in the bag. The rest of them should just be trying to stay as long as possible at this point.

They do a good job of downplaying the fact that there's a prize for top couple.

They can't have niggas on too much kumbaya shit.

I'm watching now. That game they played with the tweets was nasty lmaoooooo.
I liked that but shit this show whole premise is built on fuck shit

If they wanna get into some messy shit gotta go all the way and have niggas scrapping and shit

That Phoebe chick is not attractive enough for all that air time

Ion know what Sydney crying about tho. Niggas always gonna compare chicks. Unfortunately she just had to hear about it. That's the game you're there to play.

They all gotta know zeta and Timmy got this shit in the bag. The rest of them should just be trying to stay as long as possible at this point.

They do a good job of downplaying the fact that there's a prize for top couple.
Timmy hustling for sure

I ain’t mad at him I’d do the same shit tell a chick like bitch we in it for the dough act accordingly

Finally finished 4 Blocks on HBO/MAX another hard hitting ending to a series. I actually enjoyed watching it with the English dubbing . I had hoped there was going to be a season 4 but i see the series ended around 2019

Im already fully invested in the involving House of the Dragon. I cant wait to see how things play out for this assortment of characters. Some people thought because of the climate we live in now that sex and gore would be toned down but it's not.I never read Fire & Blood but i may read it after this series ends to see how things differ.

Watchin rn. No surprise at all. Im diggin this. Dude is funny n the cast is dope. Nice early 2000s houston rap vibe/memory lane.

Netflix better let this breathe n not cxl after 1 season. Dope show

@King Freeman what u think of this shit lmao

Lmao. "When keeping it real goes wrong."

Our boy Jeff went full nignog. He ain't have to step to Timmy like that but Jesse especially pussy for not backing Timmy up.

I'm for sure throwing hands if I'm Timmy in that situation but he a little guy so I get he was probably a little shook. It happens. If I'm Jesse or Isaiah I'm not standing there just watching tho. Nah we all packing that nigga.

Good for Nadja getting herself tf out of there. Niggas that act like that in relationships only get worst.

Lmao. "When keeping it real goes wrong."

Our boy Jeff went full nignog. He ain't have to step to Timmy like that but Jesse especially pussy for not backing Timmy up.

I'm for sure throwing hands if I'm Timmy in that situation but he a little guy so I get he was probably a little shook. It happens. If I'm Jesse or Isaiah I'm not standing there just watching tho. Nah we all packing that nigga.

Good for Nadja getting herself tf out of there. Niggas that act like that in relationships only get worst.
girl told me this was really about the sex being bad lol

that crazy shit was the icing on the cake

it’s crazy cuz Jeff was right

girl told me this was really about the sex being bad lol

that crazy shit was the icing on the cake

it’s crazy cuz Jeff was right

Lmao at the first part. Damn.

Yeah jeff was right but he didn't have to go OD like that. That shit was weird.

None of these mfs gonna stay together either way.

Back